main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Carb, IL Costume & Prop Building Day

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by LordINVAR, Feb 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordINVAR

LordINVAR Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    ATTENTION ALL FANFORCE MEMBERS:

Mark Your Calendars - and set aside Saturday March 24th for a day to build, repair, enhance and customize your Star Wars costumes and props!

Right now the date is set in stone, but we are finalizing the location. WATCH THIS THREAD for updates on location and exact time. We plan on it being an all-day affair.

Those going to C4 will not want to miss out on the opportunity to make or tweak your props and costumes for all of the events the Star Wars Galaxy has planned for this 30th Anniversary year! If you are not saavy in the creative department, those of us who are will gladly lend a hand in helping you out.

We would also like for you to use this thread to list what costume or prop you are wanting to make, so we can all discuss what kind of materials we will need to bring. Those wanting to make fabric costumes are encouraged to shop for and bring the fabric they will need, we will supply the sewing machine. If you are wanting to accent your costume with a blaster or rifle, we have some great tips from our friends in Indiana.

All are invited to attend, so if you are from a surrounding fanforce and want to work on your costume and prop while hobnobbing with other likeminded geeks like us, come on down! We'd love to have you with us!

March 24th, in SO. IL.

2. MasterCpatch

MasterCpatch Jedi Youngling

Feb 5, 2007
    So who is going to bring the supplies and what do we need? Do I need to bring anything? Let me know.
    X-wings rock face

3. LordINVAR

Mar 13, 2002
    URGENT!!!!

Please note that we are changing the date of the Costume and Prop Building Day to SATURDAY MARCH 31 instead of the 24th.

I will post info on the location, time and the materials we need to bring as soon as I have that info available.

If you have a particular costume you might want to make - PLEASE, post it here on this thread so we know what to bring, and so we can advise you on what YOU need to bring.

At the moment - the one thing for sure is we will be making feet for Yoda.

4. LordINVAR

Mar 13, 2002
    Hey all.

We're going to move the Costume and Prop Building Day to another date and time.

We were having issues with finding a venue in your area that was affordable for all of us to invade and spend the day making a huge mess, so we're going to set this activity back to the future and plan it for sometime after our Anniversary Event in May.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.