main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Costume Replicas

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by SithMonger, Feb 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Not sure what this means about costumers right now or how current costumers will feel about it but it will be interesting to see what happens with this.

http://www.windlassstudios.com/t-land-starwars.aspx

2. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    As long as its quality stuff i don't see how this is a bad thing. And I can see me having at least 3-5,6,ok 7 uniforms if its movie quality stuff.

3. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    Bring it on!

4. willismaximus

willismaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2006
    No telling how much these things will cost. Several grand? People will pay it, so I wouldn't be surprised.

5. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    TK armor is under $900.

6. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Let's hope the quality is good at that price. I'm sure Fett won't be as cheap. And it would also be nice to know if you can order replacement parts if something got broke. Any one gets any updated info, repost here, even if it's months from now and you have to revive this thread.

If they're good, I bet the demand will be high. Seems like I read somewhere that these would be limited releases. Not sure but I do look forward to it. Will they come in different sizes?

7. willismaximus

willismaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2006
    Under 900? Hmm . . . really makes me wonder as to the quality of not just the craftsmanship, but the materials used as well. They might use ABS or they may use something entirely different. I know in the films they used something really flexible (see the scene in "A New Hope" where Han sits down in the control room and kicks his feet up. The chest piece bends over double . . . nevermind the fact he was able to actually sit.)

Anywho, lots of unanswered questions right now . . . I look forward to seeing how it all comes out.

8. lil_trooper

lil_trooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2007
    i think i'd rather have the satisfaction of actually acquiring pieces and putting them together myself. plus you kno these are gonna be outlandishly expensive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.