main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Costume shopping

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by amaunet, Dec 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    The costuming segment from Holocron Productions (the richmond RPG group) is gathering before the FF meeting so that we can go sabre part/ costume shopping.

Anyone is welcome to attend. We are meeting at the normal RPG game local (pm me for directions if you need).

Suggestions for attendees: look online and find pictures or tutorials for a sabre or pieces of several you would like for your own. Most are just looking because they are unsure of what bits and pieces from a hardware store can make the coolest sabres.
    Ideas for sites to look at:
    parksabers, big yellow box, etc...check the costuming boards for more.

AND AS A FINAL NOTE....IF YOU ARE COMMING FOR THE SHOPPING, PLEASE POST HERE! I know of some people (those who were at the costuming meeting).

OOPS: we are meeting at 10 AM...yes I did say 10 AM: making a totally full day of STAR WARS fun :)

2. jainasolo11sticks

jainasolo11sticks Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 12, 2002
    what would a thread be if i didn't post saying "i'll be there!" even though you already know O:)

3. amaunet

Mar 7, 2002
    Well of course...most of these threads are our little private discussions because no one else has the courage to post here hehehe...no offense :)

So have you ideas together??

4. jainasolo11sticks

jainasolo11sticks Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 12, 2002
    saber wise...i don't have a pic of a design. i used to have everything together after i started researching back in the summer...now we've reinstalled things and i've lost links. i'll see if i can find what i want again. basically, something pretty similar to the one i bought.
    and costume wise, i'll bring a couple of pics of jaina in the pilot outfit. i'll need input for how to make the props. i know there are tons of sites out there, but if anyone has real tips to give me in person, that would be splendiferous :)

5. camisa

camisa Jedi Grand Master star 1

Aug 20, 2000
    I'll be going along for the ride, and taking an interest in what is out there.

6. Nave

Nave Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2002
    Will be there

7. JSaunders

JSaunders Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2002
    This might get postponed depending on the road conditions. Most likely by Saturday things will be cleared up alot if not completely,...but wanted everyone aware all the same ;)

8. amaunet

Mar 7, 2002
    Ok Guys...
    The roads are all clear (or will be by this afternoon). So there is little chance of this getting postponed. If you are going remember to be at the designated meeting local no later than 10.05am tomorrow :) unless you call before 10.15 we will assume you backed out on us :(

9. amaunet

Mar 7, 2002
    Another note from me....
    If you are coming along....the roads in the neighborhood are still snow covered and a touch slick. do drive with caution :)

10. JSaunders

JSaunders Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2002
    Actually most of the ice melted today,...which of course Stac didn't know since she was at work ;) Still need to be careful on the entrances to roads,... I've tried to break up most of the ice in the drive leading to the house so you'll have a little path to walk down :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.