main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Costume Stuff

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by CorranHorn242, Apr 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CorranHorn242

CorranHorn242 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    Hey, if anyone is interested in Obi-Wan (TPM) costume stuff, I have a couple of items I'm looking to get rid of for a really good price. I have a full cloak and his equipment belt. If anyone is interested you can PM me or e-mail me. I'm not asking for a lot, as it is not the full set... I just know that I have no use for it and if someone else can finish it or make it into something else then that would be cool. I'm guessing Allen may like this. They're in excellent condition and look pretty authentic. Anyway, let me know.

2. saberwielder76

saberwielder76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2001
    I have sent you a PM about the belt. Do you have any pics of it?

3. CorranHorn242

Mar 18, 2002
    No, unfortunately I don't have a digital camera.. but if you'd like to see them, we can arrange something. :)

4. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    I also would be interested in any of the pieces. Perhaps you can even do an activity on how to make them sometime in the future.

5. CorranHorn242

Mar 18, 2002
    Well, I didn't actually MAKE any of this stuff... i got it a while back and just have no real use for it. So I would rather pass them on to someone else who might enjoy them. These were from a costume store and I paid probably more for them than I should have, but oh well... Anyway, feel free to let me know if you would like to check them out. Like I said, they're in excellent condition.

6. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Speaking of Costumes, there is a store on the upper level of CottonWood mall that sells all kinds of movie stuff. Don't know if it's opened yet but I thought i might pass the word onto you guys.

7. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    Cool! I live close enough that I can check it out tonight or tomorrow and let ya'll know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.