main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Costume Workshop

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by dragonmar, Jul 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    Reminder we have a costume workshop on July 18th at the Woot shack. We already of 7 members signed up for it. If you also want to come remember to rsvp if possible on the facebook page or here.

2. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Costume workshop went very well I think, even though there were only 3 of us there
    Myself, Andy, Marlow.
    We all got a lot done on our projects, even with having to remove seams and re-sew a couple of times :).
    I am nearly done with my Victorian Jacket, and may work on it during the week to have it finished before the next workshop.
    ... See More
    There is another workshop this coming Sunday the 25th. Andy may miss some or all of it for his son?s soccer tournament. But Marlow and I will still be there, plugging away. And I may be working on some of Andy?s stuff for him to make sure he has it done by C5 :)

We talked at the workshop about waiting until Sept for the next workshop, but as Myself and Andy, as of now, have sun Aug 22 and Sunday Aug 29 free on our calendar, I will propose one of those days for a workshop.

3. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    We have another workshop tomorrow (Sunday 25th) I'll check here in the morning and maybe before I go to bed tonight to see if anyone PM's me for details

4. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    We are having another Costume Workshop next Sunday, August 28th.
    Starts at 11 am but you can arrive anytime. We usuallly go till 8pm with two meal breaks.
    PM me for the address to the W00tshack and other details

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.