main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Costume Worshop & Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sereana_Nightstar, Jan 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Hi all,
    We had a great meeting on Jan. 5th and a lot was discussed. We will be having a costume workshop on Sat. Jan. 18th and Sunday Jan. 19th. These will be held 12 noon til about 7pm on Sat. with a get together for dinner either pizza or whatever....Sun. the 19th will be from about 11 am until 4pm There should be at least 2-3 sewing machines set up, help with sewing and room to cut out patterns. During this time Ron and other members will be doing screen testing and casting call for the fan film. Ideas and workshops for props will be also taking place. We will have our meeting during one of these sessions. This will take place at my apartment in Largo...if you need directions or have question please contact Ron, myself Kevin or anyone of us via any of the modes we have available.
    Hope to see you there....MTFBWY....A
    Sereana-aka-Marie

2. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Sorry this was supposed to read Costume Workshop & Jan. Meeting

3. Soto_Fett

Soto_Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2002
    I have a the pattern for the Moff's tunic. That will be there and we also have some fabric for robes and tunics for Jedis. Gregory's robe will not take up that much and we got 10 yards of the fabric all earth tones.

4. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Hi,
    What is this material made of and the weight, heavy, light, medium?

5. Soto_Fett

Feb 15, 2002
    it is light, we got it for gregory. But I am sure it can be used for something.

6. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    I may be intersted in it.

7. Soto_Fett

Feb 15, 2002
    We have to get Gregorys out of it first. :)

8. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    I found a new pattern today that has the tunic and a robe. I think it will be a good basic jedi outfit pattern then everyone can add what they want to it. Not doing well with material, so I will be going on an excersion Sat. if anyone wants to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.