main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Costume

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Starr_Saberblade, Mar 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starr_Saberblade

Starr_Saberblade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2004
    well... I'm working on one... a costume... *mumbles* need lots of help.... planing on a tie piolt but...*sigh* if anyone can help... I will post on teh costume boards but I'd like people who live near me who'd like to help... or input... or both

2. kampilan

kampilan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    Try asking Bleyd if he or any of the members of the local 501st Neon City Garrison can help you out. TIE-Fighter pilot? Sounds cool :)

3. Bleyd

Bleyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2002
    How far along is it and what kind of helmet do you have? A couple of my guys have some pretty good ones. One even went as far as doing his up as one of the Dark Horse Comic Flying Aces. The hardest part is the helmet and chestbox. Richies Armor is the best place to find one if you don't have one already.
    If you're looking for a black jumpsuit try the surplus store on Lake Mead East of the 15, it's also a good place to find orange ones too. (Lock your doors and go during the day, though.)

If you go with Jackboot either the Surplus on Lake Mead or the one on Rainbow can hook ya up. (One of our guys got a good deal on Rainbow and took his pair to a boot place to have a zipper installed so it was easier to put on.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.