CostumeCon21 photos on line

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Nostradamus, May 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nostradamus Jedi Master

star 4
    COSTUME CON 21 PHOTOS NOW ONLINE

For anyone who may be interested:

COSTUME CON 21 PHOTOS NOW ONLINE ? ORDERING AVAILABLE!

First, let me say ThankYou to everyone who attended Costume Con 21 and allowed us to photograph them. My team and I had a wonderful time, and costumes were incredible. Between three photographers, we shot several thousand images. Over the last two weeks we have culled these down to the 600 or so you will find on-line here:

Every single costume which we were able to see was captured. There is also at least one full-body shot for each costume entered in the various events/masquerades, as well as many alternative takes as well.

The photographs are arranged on-line in chronological order, but by photographer. If you do not see an image you are looking for, be sure to check through the remaining images. It is more than likely there. If you do not see one you are looking for, please send me an e-mail at peters@digitalfocus.net, and we will see if we can get it on-line as quickly as possible.

Additionally, we are now hard at work putting together the CD-ROM of the event. The CD will contain images suitable for screen viewing on a PC or Mac*, but will not be printable. Additionally, the CD will be re-ordered so that each shot of a specific costume is together for viewing.

If you are interested in a CD-ROM, and did not order at the show, you can still send a check for $25 to:

Peter Sills

25382 Wren Rd.

Tower Lakes, IL 60010

Please make all checks out to Peter Sills, and include your mailing address, as well as a daytime phone and e-mail address.

We will be keeping the photos on-line for ordering as long as possible, but can make no guarantees as to how long that will be. If there is a photo you want, please do not hesitate to order it on-line. There are also additional options for gift items (coffee mugs, keychains, etc.) which can be ordered with your favorite images.

Orders for the CD-ROM (and photos ordered at the show) will be going out over the next couple of weeks. If you are interested, please get your order to me as quickly as possible.

Once again, thank you for this wonderful opportunity. We look forward to possibly being able to do this again in the future.

(Please forward a copy of this e-mail to anyone you know who attended the convention and who might be interested in viewing or ordering the photographs on-line).

Sincerely,

Peter Sills

Digital Focus

(Adobe Acrobat required for CD-ROM viewing ? available as a free download)

There were plenty of the most fantastic costumes I have ever seen displayed there. It's definetly worth taking a look. :)
  2. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Wow! I'm very impressed with the amount of great looking costumes there! Come to think of it, all the costumes are great! ;)

So what did you wore to the event. I thot I can spot Quincy here and there in her costumes but I'm not sure if who I think is you is really you. ?[face_plain]

The Sith Witch Costume look great too. ;)
  3. Nostradamus Jedi Master

star 4
    I was trying to get the pictures to post, but it doesn't look like I can link from the site like that. I am the Sith Witch and the harlequin/can can. Quincy is Padme meadow picnic dress and the American Girl. We are also in one of the Iron Costumer groups. Quincy is wearing the American Girl dress in that shot. I am wearing my neon green fishnets and clown shorts & a GOT ARMOR shirt. I am also in armor hugging Darth Vader on page one.
  4. JainaMSolo Jedi Knight

star 3
    Love the pics! Nos, I have to say again how much I *love* Quincy's Kirsten dress. Looking at it brings back *so* many memories of my childhood, and playing with my beloved Kirsten doll. :)

Caitlin
  5. Nostradamus Jedi Master

star 4
    Quincy really looks adorable in that whole outfit. I remember being a super-huge fan of Little House on the Prairie when I was a kid and that whole outfit looks just like what Mary & Laura wore on the series when they were kids.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.