main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Costumed people needed tomorrow night! READ!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by navaren, May 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    I have been contacted by a rep from the BYU Public Relations department. A business professor there is publishing a paper on the economy and ethics of lineups, and he based his research on the Episode 1 line up three years ago. He has requested that we gather as many costumed people as we can for a photograph tomorrow at the Scera at 6:00 pm. This photograph will accompany a press release on this paper, and that press release will be going to the local print media as well as several national newspapers. This would be a great opportunity for all of us, and would be a great help to this professor. I will be there. Can anyone else commit to come out in costume tomorrow night at 6:00?

2. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    always on nights I have weddings and caterings. :mad:

Error: Only 1 message post per minute is allowed

I think a minute a minute has gone by already.

3. General_Palteth

General_Palteth Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2002
    I'll see about getting Corrin_Wyndryder and myself there by 6:00pm. Any chance to show off in public w/o looking like a loner is fun.

4. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    I was the only one in attendance. Fortunately we were able to make it work with what we had available.

5. spoo

spoo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2001
    Well, even if I had seen this post in time, it wouldn't have done me any good.
    As is I'll be pushing it to get my costume ready for the 15th

6. Sinister_Raven

Sinister_Raven Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 26, 2001
    Hey, way to go everyone. Of the 5 of us who competed in the costume contest, all 5 won!! We kick a$$ !!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.