main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Costumes for C2

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by SwordChick, Apr 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwordChick

SwordChick Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2001
    Ok, who from R2-Detroit is doing them? Let's get a count here. I'm going as Aurra Sing on Sat.

2. MiraxTHorn

MiraxTHorn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 22, 2000
    Most of you know that I am. I'll be wearing Padme's Battle Dress from TPM on Friday and my new Padme Picnic Dress on Saturday and Sunday.

As an addition to this thread, who's going to dress up for the movie opening? Count me in there, too. I'm spending enough time sewing the Picnic Dress that I want every opportunity to wear it!

M.

3. TheHuntressDiana

TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2001
    If I had something, I'd definately wear it.

But...I am so not talented when it comes to costumes (I love Halloween, but need major help, hehe).

4. Power-of_the-Force

Power-of_the-Force Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2002
    I'll be going as Darth Vader on Sunday for sure and probably on Saturday as well. My brother will be going as Obi Wan, probaly all three days. As for the opening day of the movie, I'll be in costume for that as well! :)

5. FearAndBullets

FearAndBullets Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2001
    Ok, I know that I'm not going to CII, but I would love to find someone to help me put together a Qui-Gon outfit. I have the plans, I just don't know anyone with talent enough to pull it off.

6. jedi_blynnj

jedi_blynnj Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 5, 2002
    I am going to C2 in Padme's rainbow dress. I'll also being wearing it to opening day.

7. jediteddy

jediteddy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 24, 2002
    As my best friend who posted right above me here (Hi brooke) neglected to mention - she will be stunning in her rainbow dress - however her much better looking friends will be going as padme , padme, jedi, Anakin, and of course jedi teddy will also be in attendence. How could you forget us? :(

8. Midnightguard

Midnightguard Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2002
    F&B... bring the pattern to the next meeting, my wife is very talented at making costumes and has been looking into various fabrics to make authentic looking Jedi outfits from.

She won the Wheel of Time Costume Contest at DragonCon last year (I believe she put in about 60 hours of work into her costume on that, it was a Seanchan Sul'dam and a friend of our was her Damane... for you WoT fans who know what all that means).

She has also designed and made various sorts of medieval garb as well.

Once she finishes the WoT costumes for DragonCon this year she is going to focus on Star Wars costumes. She has already made herself a Sith costume based off of modifying a feudal Japanese Samurai outfit (just need to buy a good looking prop lightsaber).

9. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    I'm going in my Jedi garb that I have been working on off and on over the years. I'm probably dress up for opening night too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.