main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Phx Costumes for Fan Film

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Brino, Jul 12, 2005.

1. Brino

Brino Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 2005
    Well I am making a small fan film (small as in not much publicity) and I need some costumes (and maybe some people to wear them) for some shots. I live in Cornville (I'm hoping you know where that is) and i'm talking about maybe some jedi masks (as in Plo Koon, Ki-Adi Mundi and Aayla Secura), jedi robes and tunics and some stormtroopers for my Order 66 scenes. I just want maybe 2 days with you guys down here and I was hoping you could do this for me. If you don't want to drive all the way down here, maybe I could hitch a ride with my dad sometime (on one of his routine trips) and maybe pick up the costumes, take them home, film the shots needed, make a trip back and drop them off somewhere. I am in real need of these costumes and I would greatly appreaciate you lending them to me an no charge or for a very low price. SO PLEASE! I am begging of you to please let me use them. I and my family and my friends are very responsible people and we will be very gentle with the costumes. Thanks!

~Brino

2. Brino

Brino Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 2005
    Please people! I REALLY need someone to post a reply for this topic! I want to get the movie filmed before school starts and I really need for some of you to contact me!

~Brino

3. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Brino, I'd recommend you hunt down possible assistance over at the Phoenix FF website: http://www.phxff.net

They have a message board over there that would be good to use, too...