main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Costumes for Fan Film

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Brino, Jul 12, 2005.

1. Brino

Brino Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 2005
    Well I am making a small fan film (small as in not much publicity) and I need some costumes (and maybe some people to wear them) for some shots. I live in Cornville (I'm hoping you know where that is) and i'm talking about maybe some jedi masks (as in Plo Koon, Ki-Adi Mundi and Aayla Secura), jedi robes and tunics and some stormtroopers for my Order 66 scenes. I just want maybe 2 days with you guys down here and I was hoping you could do this for me. If you don't want to drive all the way down here, maybe I could hitch a ride with my dad sometime (on one of his routine trips) and maybe pick up the costumes, take them home, film the shots needed, make a trip back and drop them off somewhere. I am in real need of these costumes and I would greatly appreaciate you lending them to me an no charge or for a very low price. SO PLEASE! I am begging of you to please let me use them. I and my family and my friends are very responsible people and we will be very gentle with the costumes. Thanks!

~Brino

2. Brino

Brino Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 2005
    Please people! I REALLY need someone to post a reply for this topic! I want to get the movie filmed before school starts and I really need for some of you to contact me!

~Brino

3. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Brino, I'd recommend you hunt down possible assistance over at the Phoenix FF website: http://www.phxff.net

They have a message board over there that would be good to use, too...