main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Costumes for the midnight show at Rave

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Master_Vader, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Rave ain't digital? Really? Wow... [face_thinking] that bites... I thought it was. *sigh* That really bites I wanted to see the longer version (even though it isn't all that much longer)

2. MisterBlunt

MisterBlunt Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2005
    Well, when we get to Rave we're gonna all have to say something about it not being digital. George and Rick and other blockbuster Hollywood producers and directors are really behind digital theaters and there is no reason a market like Little Rock doesn't have the best version of this film.

Should we make buttons? Arkansith Galactic Renegades: Go digital or we'll open a can of Force Lightning!

3. Jedi_Master_Vader

Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2003
    say does anyone have a jedi robe that i could borrow, it seems that the movie theaters have rented out all of the ones at costume shops around the LR area...only thing is that they rented them back near the beginning of april. Should be getting my anakin costume near the end of this week

4. davisjaron

davisjaron Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2005
    hmm... I have my jedi costume... it may be big on you though... I am 6'2 250 lbs.... basically a 50 inch chest, lol.

5. davisjaron

davisjaron Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2005
    hey everyone... well I don't have time to finish my whole wookiee costume... so instead of just going as a jedi... i decided to mix them! I will be a wookiee jedi! It will be really hot... but who cares!

Today I walked down to the end of my street to a fairly busy street and I just stood at the corner waving at people while in my wookiee jedi costume.

EVERYONE loved the costume, I had nothing but good and funny remarks. One guy pulled up and was turning and was like thats awsome man! Then he started to turn... slammed the brakes, backed up, and said you made me forget where I was going, then turned back the other way! It was hilarious!

Well... I suggest everyone do this at least once... its great to see reactions!

6. Jedi_Prezrick

Jedi_Prezrick Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2005
    HELLO I'M SO EXCITED i just found out i get to go to the midnight showing hear in MTN Home tix go on sell at noon my mom is geting there at 11:45 i cant wait i'm so excited and i just can't hide it ill be there in my grate Yoda costume

I LOVE STAR WARS

7. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    That's really funny, Jaron.

8. Jedi_Master_Vader

Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2003
    My costume which I bought on Ebay on May 7th, was not shipped until May 11th, hopefully I will get it in tomorrow, Guys I had originally said I would be there at 6, but due to some plans I will be there closer to 7, what time will we be let in, and should we have a cell phone list like what you guys did at C3?

Man I hope I can sleep tonight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.