main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Costumes & Props making Party/Get-together

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jedi_1966, Jan 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crimson_Knight1175

Crimson_Knight1175 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 20, 2002
    That was actually me saying about the Senate Guard Sal, but I'd appreciate any help!

2. corran_16201

corran_16201 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2000
    The Blue guards would be cool!

25th and 26th ehh sounds cool don't think theres anything I need to do that weekend.

Hmm what all do I need to find so far....Eh I'll make a list.

3. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    A big fat, DOH! (Homer Simpson)
    Sorry about that Joe.
    It doesn't matter which one of you would be doing this.
    I just want to help and that costume would be sweet!

In fact if Tom gets a new helmet we could probably use the cracked one for the Senate guard costume. Just a thought.

4. Mara-hari

Mara-hari Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2002
    Mrs '66, that sounds good for me. I'd definitely come on the weekend of the 25th. And that's also a good incentive to get moving on trying to find some parts for that Zam blaster.

Noble - thanks for the offer of help, and I'm sure I"ll need tons of it!

I'm thinking this weekend, I may go on a parts expedition of sorts if I get off work at a decent time.

5. Crimson_Knight1175

Jun 20, 2002
    No problem, Sal! I'm sure Tom (Noble Kale) would do the Senate Guard too. I too, thought the same about Tom's IRG helmet if he can't fix it (which I think he'll be able to). Would be a good way to get the best out of a bad thing! I would just have a hard time cutting up an INTACT Don Post IRG helmet, now that they are getting harder to find! Now, the Rubies helmet, thats another story....! lol

6. DarthDahc

DarthDahc Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 4, 2002
    I have no ride up if greencat can't make it

7. corran_16201

Nov 28, 2000
    Did Rubies even do an IRG helmet?

8. jedi_1966

jedi_1966 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 31, 2001
    Lookin' like this, so far:
    Darth Dahc
    Master Sal
    noble
    Crimson
    Corran
    Rox
    Saberpilot
    Mrs.'66
    me
    2week idea is cool to as we really don't have to do it just once.After all,look at how many ideas I come up with well....not really...don't look,you don't wanna know,you guys know how big our house is.
    Anyway I'd like to see us get together to do C/P stuff fairly often,as you really can't get one done inan extremly short amount of time.

9. Mrs_jedi_1966

Mrs_jedi_1966 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2002
    DD (& anyone else who needs a ride) - I will be in Oakland @ school that day until noon

~ Anyone who needs a ride from that general area let me know = we could arrange something.

DD would it be possible to catch a bus to Oakland from where you live?

10. DarthDahc

Sep 4, 2002
    I will look around thats next weekend correct?

11. Saberpilot

Saberpilot Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Yeah..
    DD, what buses are in your general area? I'm really good with bus schedules, I could help you get out there!
    Carrie- just have to okay it with my mom, should be a 100%!

12. corran_16201

Nov 28, 2000
    Woohoo! Looks like its a coming together

13. Crimson_Knight1175

Jun 20, 2002
    I can't make it that Saturday, as I'll be travelling back from DC, but I can definitely do Sunday. So just let me know what time and I'll be there.

14. Mrs_jedi_1966

Jun 14, 2002
    let's say anytime after 1 PM on Saturday and any time after noon (12) on Sunday

15. corran_16201

Nov 28, 2000
    I thought with the 2 days we were spending the night?

16. DarthDahc

Sep 4, 2002
    I know you mentioned that awhile ago but, not in this thread, I can get a bus from Penn Hills to oakland but I catch it a 6:51 in the morning. I am thinking it would be easier if I would just not come... unfortunately

17. Saberpilot

May 16, 2002
    what bus route is it?
    I hate to see you not come b/c of bus scheduling.. let me see if I can find an alternate route. ^_^

oh- and yes, I will be able to come, but as Tom said, I will most likely have to stay overnight as well. :)

18. jaster_meerle

jaster_meerle Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    i could come if you guys could get me ride and convince my mom to let me go
    i want to work on a lightsaberc and jedi robes unless someone wants to help me with mandalorian armor
    if i can't come, which will probably be the case, may the force be with you all weak end

P.S. if you guys want me to come and you invite me there is a 50% chance that i can come
    thanks guys

19. jaster_meerle

jaster_meerle Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    jedi_master_sal
    i thank you for calling but i probably cant come to the party or anything for that matter because my mom is not very cool about that stuff
    thanks anyway

20. Mrs_jedi_1966

Jun 14, 2002
    spending the night is ok - we normally go to church sunday morning ( I'm a sunday school teacher = so I have to be there) so those who want to go can go - for those who don't want to go = we will work something out

21. corran_16201

Nov 28, 2000
    Well if someone had transport those who didn't wanna go could go enjoy the great Schall's Breakfast Buffet *nod wink smile*

I need revenge for the things they said 'bout me after I quit. Ate more than I washed and junk like that.

22. Saberpilot

May 16, 2002
    I am allowed to come! YAY!!! *dances around*
    I have the leather for my pouch- just need a hot glue gun to put it together, then. ^_^

23. corran_16201

Nov 28, 2000
    I got a glue gun i can bring

any other tools of mine I should bring? Dremel, X-acto, files etc?

24. jedi_1966

jedi_1966 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 31, 2001
    Firstly,I suggest to all-bring that project that you've been wanting to get started on or,if possible,part or parts of it.
    2nd: any/all needed in the making of said project.(as I might not have what you'll need-better to be safe)
    3rdly: IDEAS.Always a good idea to have more ideas(which would explain why Ikeep acumulating more and more lightsabers,helmets,masks,robes,costumes,etc,etc,)even if they're not the one you're currently working on.
    Lastly...anything else you wanna bring.

additions/Corrections?

25. corran_16201

Nov 28, 2000
    well the kit you made for my jet pack is still in your living room so one project of mine is already there. I'll bring my pouches. But I'll help out any one who needs it. Plus I grab my gluegun so we got 2 and some glue sticks. I'll put a good charge on my cordless dremel and bring it as well just in case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.