main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Costumes - What'll YOU be wearing?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by -Yun-Harla-, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Setal_Dorset

Setal_Dorset Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 21, 2006
    the heat dosnt really bother me cause its gonna be inside in air conditioning lol other then standing in line out side i suppose lol. but hopefully i will have my clone done and have time to start my imperial knight. if not its the sith and red and white mando again [face_peace]

2. buggyvirus1

buggyvirus1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2005
    With the weather going to be soooooo Hot I have to debate thise and see if I can find a cooler costume from ESB to wear. LOL

3. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    I'll be wearing the hide of Nute Gunray.

Or else Tookarti. I haven't quite decided yet.

4. MasterCenedra

MasterCenedra Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2005
    I am wearing Barriss Offee :D

MC

5. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003

Barriss offee or barriss coffee?

6. MasterCenedra

MasterCenedra Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2005
    lol Barriss Offee, though I have a feeling I will be needing Coffee by the end of the Celebration...I intend not to sleep...that much...lol

MC

7. mercsailor

mercsailor Jedi Master star 2

Apr 18, 2002
    I will be wearing my Imperial Service Organization, and my soon to be completed Imperial Crewman.

I'm throwing around the idea of putting together an Ailyn Vel before hand.. Just know that I'm going to have to be saving money, so putting a new costume together may not be in the works.

8. MightyMass

MightyMass Jedi Youngling

Jul 23, 2009
    Public opinion poll:

I'm a white guy. So you think it would it be seen as racist if I went as Lando? Honest question.

Matt

9. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Well, I want to wear my TK, but I've never flown with my armor before and I'm a little nervous about it. I'll have to do some research first before making a decision.

10. wookieesrus

wookieesrus Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 6, 2009
    I think I'll go this time as an out of state tourist :D

11. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000

Not at all; one of the guys in my Rebel Legion base dresses up as Lando and he's white. As long as you don't do it black-face, you're fine! :D

12. MomMaster

MomMaster Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2006
    Why not wear it black face? We wear diff paint for ALL the diff races on SW

13. princessleia911

princessleia911 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2005
    I have a Jar Jar mask(a good Don Post one). My only caveat is that you join the RL as our only Jar-Jar o_O LOL

14. DUDEMALREAUX

DUDEMALREAUX Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2009
    bump.

15. Jedi_Ranger_007

Jedi_Ranger_007 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2004
    Still undecided, but most likely these:

Custom Mando Merc
    Imperial Knight
    Jedi General

All are done, I just need to decide if I want to lug all these down for the event somehow, and if all three would be worth it.

16. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Well I guess this will give me a good excuse to finish the Mistryl Shadow Guard costume I've been working on for a while now (and to loose the 15-20 pounds to wear it!) :D

I'll also probably go as a generic Jedi one day, Mara Jade and then I'm not sure.

17. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    I'm so tempted to drag out my Sith cloak and make the robes that go under it. And even with my rudimentary sewing skills, I might try something else.

18. Replicant_Shadow

Replicant_Shadow Jedi Youngling

Dec 11, 2009
    I am bringing my revamped custom Snow Clone Commander Voltaire, and will be debuting my new Commander Bacara/AOTC Clone Trooper armor, plus my new ESB Fett. I am shipping all 3 costumes 48 hours in advance of my arrival (arriving August 9, leaving August 16) I am not to concerned about the Orlando heat, I wore my snow clone at Dragon Con in 2006, in the parade and throughout the day. I wasn't too bothered by the heat, but I probably dropped about 10lbs that day LOL

19. AnimeNut

AnimeNut Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2002
    Even though Something Something Something Dark Side will be nearly 8-months-old by then, is it a safe bet we'll see "Mesh Shirt Snow Trooper" and "Giant Chicken Boba Fett"?

20. Red_Haired_Jedi

Red_Haired_Jedi Jedi Youngling

Dec 14, 2009
    I'll be trying to find myself a few Obi-Wan's. o_O I'm so excited! If you're goin' as him lemme know! I'm gonna try and take a picture with every Obi there...impossible, yes but...at least I'm hopeful. :p

21. MerR2D2

MerR2D2 Jedi Youngling

Oct 22, 2006
    I've never went in costume before, but since CIV I've been working on two: Padme's picnic dress and slave Leia. I'm focusing on Padme's first and I'm confident I'll get that done. We'll have to wait and see how far I get with Leia's. I wish I had more time!

22. jedicatfish

jedicatfish Jedi Youngling

Dec 18, 2009
    3 words...Bacta Tank Luke... some hair gel, and a diaper and ill be set!

23. Katsu_MaRoy

Katsu_MaRoy Jedi Master star 2

Nov 21, 2006
    Hmmm, Which Ones?

As we'll be bringing the X-wing from the WOTR Museum, I'll have my pilot, but now I have to chose:

Barriss
    Jedi
    Fem Tusken
    Daala/Imp Officer
    Imp Crew
    Sith Leia? (Concept costume)
    And/Or if I can accomplish, an EU costume.

24. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Sadly, I am way too short to really be Jar Jar. I get the short stormtrooper joke all the time. My come-back: "I can't help it if I'm a girl!" ;)

Sifting through Dajuan's pics from C3, I remember that she did this. If you want to do that again, you are more than welcome to borrow my bucket again. :) (There are fans and a speaker in it now! :D)

Ah yes, Celebration 3... my first con as a 501st member... and only an official member for a week!

Red_Haired_Jedi, Our Obi-Wan from Ohio is coming to CV, here is a picture with him, along with a Qui-Gon from Michigan (not sure if he is going or not.)

25. Red_Haired_Jedi

Red_Haired_Jedi Jedi Youngling

Dec 14, 2009
    I love Padme's picnic dress! I bet it'll look beautiful. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.