main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Costumes

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JarusSarn, Nov 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Vilas

Dark_Vilas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2005
    Well, I have some rude remarks for you, Jarus, but I'll save them for a better time. :p

MichaelDavy.com is where Tiaga got his makeup. He used A.G.P.C.2 (Airbrush Grade Prosthetic Cosmetic, heavier forumula) and mixed it with Silicolor for durability.

Tiaga warns that the colors of makeup he got didn't quite match the colors on the site (different monitors display different things) so order well in advance to make sure you end up with the perfect colors. :)

2. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    Jarus, only if you can find the pieces of Aleon's costume. I don't think I have anything else [face_thinking]
    Wait, I have a Jedi robe that needs to be hemmed. I can't even remember when I borrowed it from you. :confused: It must have been when we shot Stan's scene.

3. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Check this out! It's a little pricey, but it's probably the cheapest Vader costume I've found yet, not only that, but it's officially licenced and we don't have to make it!!! I'm willing to put some money into this after C3. Let me know what you guys think.

4. Bayard_Lem

Bayard_Lem Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2005
    That thing's awesome! I will definitely help out with what I can. It's so pretty... =P~

5. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    Ok, the Embroiderer has officially started on my Bloodstripes... they should be done in about a week. Now to get finished with the jacket, and started on the holster... :(

6. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    Ok, since Alfredo is AWOL and hasn't returned any of my messages, is there anyone else willing to help me on my belt/holster? I have two weeks left to get it done, I could probably start cutting parts out myself, except that I have no time to actually go into the leather factory and buy the stupid leather... *sigh* ...please! I need some help, ANY help...

7. Daramin_of_The_Way

Oct 30, 2004
    About the Vader costume, it's really expensive, even splitting it among the group members. I'm all for it, but maybe we should concentrate on other expenses.
    As for the leather, how much money, how much leather, where's the shop and what color?
    Bob and I have to work in Spokane the next three days. We should be able to get there at some point in time. I say "should" simply because it will depend on how busy we are.

8. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    Erich, call me or come over and we'll discuss leather, and the SWG Combat Upgrade *wink wink*

9. Dark_Vilas

Dark_Vilas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2005
    Leather? *wink**wink*

Hmm...there's an Entertainer in you after all, John. :p

10. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    I did some shopping yesterday and picked up an airsoft shotgun I'll be kitbashing into a bryar pistol:

http://www.airgundepot.com/crosman-stinger-s30-6mm-clear-soft-air-shotgun-airsoft-guns.html

I also found an airsoft gun that I could trim the front of the barrel off and turn into a close approximation of the stormtrooper blaster:

http://www.airgunwarehouseinc.com/crsoairstr30.html

Does anyone have an idea of Casey's price range for a pistol? I would like to use leftover parts from this gun for my bowcaster (havn't been able to work on the wookiee gear lately :( ), so I'm thinking $25+tax for the parts he'd get plus some paint.(I found the gun in the valley for $31, ignore the price on the link). If he wants a scope, Wal-Mart has them for $8+tax.

I could easily have these things ready to go for C3. I'd like something of mine to be there, either for display or for someone to carry around to fill out their costume. (The bowcaster won't happen). What day and time would be the lastest to deliver them (or it) to Kelli's place, in case there isn't another meeting I can get to before the flight?

11. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    Jarus-

We havn't talked about your knife/vibroblade in a while. Do you still need one, or have you figured something else out?

Joe may be able to help with the belt, but he'd rather talk in person. Maybe during the next meeting.

12. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    Holy Cow! Eastern Coast Costume (where I purchaced my boots) is selling, RIGHT NOW, a Supreme Edition Vader Costume for $700!!! That's LESS than the $1000 suggested retail price! if we want a vader costume (in time for the movie) now would be the time to pool our funds and grab one! while they're still at this price!

13. Daramin_of_The_Way

Oct 30, 2004
    *pulls out his calculator*

14. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    I say that our first years worth of dues goes towards getting a good Vader costume... and maybe we should bump up the dues to around $50... hmmm... one more thing to discuss at the meeting.

15. TK-3374

TK-3374 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2004
    im in on the vader costume. ill post details on the right thread lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.