main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Costumes !

Discussion in 'Archive: Scotland' started by MrDankDonk, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrDankDonk

MrDankDonk Jedi Master star 4

Mar 28, 2001
    my God, hasn't Halibut's rule book got a lot of waffle about costumes in it?

presumably, that all stems from the yank chapters, where the whole costuming thing is much more of an issue.... i know from speaking with one or two septics in the past that everyone wants to be like that shower of diddies, the '501st', a complete squad of movie-perfect stormtroopers ready to open supermarkets / visit children's wards / hang about outside cinemas at a moment's notice.

well, this is Scotland, and we are very reserved about such public demonstrations of fanboy twattery..... EXCEPT, of course, when its halloween, when we all let out our inner yank and make complete fools of ourselves at various parties and events, mainly cos everyone else is doing it too.

my pal Lindsey, the heavily tatooed trombonist, is having a fancy dress party next weekend, and I reckon i will reprise my fairly successful Darth Maul for the occasion.
    A one-piece black leather bike suit, with a judge's cape over the top, and a webbing belt, big pair of old-style black DMs, and professional black and red face paint from Tam Sheppard's joke and theatrical supplies emporium...... maybe even a set of yellow cat-eye contacts from Boots if the budget will bear it.

anyone else done or doing a costume for Halloween?

photos photos photos !

2. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    Now THAT we need picture of :D

(and yes, it's all the Yanks fault :p )

http://www.backyardproductions.co.uk/mark/mark.jpg

That's one of my costumes

3. MrDankDonk

Mar 28, 2001
    [image=http://a84.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/66/l_1896c40d7e468092cbcc090123f02a2b.jpg]

4. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    *joins the "Blame the Yanks" bandwagon*

Haven't got a costume yet. Still dunno what I'm doing for Halloween.

5. Cobar_Yik_Jedi

Cobar_Yik_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005
    im in the proses of making my Zabrak Jedi costume, consiting of an Obi-wan style cloak and belt, tan combat's and white shirt tan or black tabards and Obi, i'll also be making some armor parts to it at some point

(No photo's as yet but as soon as i do i'll post them)

6. MrDankDonk

Mar 28, 2001
    no rush.

halloween was only a week ago.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.