main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Costumes

Discussion in 'Archive: Lubbock, TX' started by sw1138fan, Oct 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sw1138fan

sw1138fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2001
    Hey... just wanted to let everyone know I finished up my Costume. It looks really great thanks to the tips at the FF Lubbock site. Once I get some pics done, I'll come and show it off. Unless you are at the oct 30 Cotton kings game that is, then you can see it live. :)

2. Dolf

Dolf Jedi Youngling

Oct 2, 2000
    What's the costume?

3. sw1138fan

sw1138fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2001
    Muah ha ha... I am the reigning Sith Lord of Lubbock! Strait black Jedi Robes and bad to the bone! Unfortunately, my planss did not work out for the hockey game last nite, as I got seats in my employer's section, and I didn't know how the older banker would feel about me dressing in black robes, waving a lightsabre around, and generally being loud and unruly... But then again, that's what going to the hockey game is all about!

4. IB420

IB420 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2002
    I am new to the Lubbock SW community on this forum, though not new to Lubbock. I have assembled a fairly decent X-Wing pilot outfit but have no where to wear it. I also have constructed a lightsaber and would like to share tips and tricks on that process if anyone else has been doing the same.

So, on the off chance of appearing to be a complete weirdo, I'm hoping that some of us Lubbockite folks (who know what Luke went through on Tatooine) can get together and compare notes on costumes, etc, and maybe even all wear them for a SW viewing in anticipation of the release of Episode II.
    Speaking of, is there anyone out there who will be in costume for the Ep. II opening here in Lubbock? (I just hope I'm not the only one who does so...there's strength in numbers)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.