main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Costumes

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by Sith_Vicious, Mar 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Vicious

Sith_Vicious Jedi Youngling

Mar 1, 2002
    Hey everyone, this is Michelle,
    I've done some researching, and the pattern that Amber mentions on her site for the adult robe has been discontinued. The new one I've found is Simplicity # 9887. The adult tunic is the same it has always been # 8311. (yes, that's the actuall #, for those of you who caught it.) The pattern for the kids tunic is #8303 and robe #9372. Now, if you can get into Hancocks today or tomorrow you can get these patterns for $1.99ea. other wise the adult tunic pattern is $10.50, the adult robe is $13.95, the kids tunic is $10.50, and the kids robe is $11.95. You can see what a savings it would be if you can make it in today. Keep in mind that throughout the spring and summer they will probably run specials like this again. I haven't come up with a place or time for our costume-making party, so if anyone has any suggestions PLEASE let me know. All of the patterns I mentioned are Simplicity brand. I looked at over 15 different costume patterns to try to find the right one's to work for a Jedi. Keep in mind that some of these patterns can be motified if need be. Hope this helps you guys out. Feel free to call me (leave a message if no answer) if you have any questions or better ideas.
    529-8573
    Til then, be excellent to,.... oh sorry, wrong one. HA. HA.
    Michelle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.