Costuming at the 2004 Fiesta Night Parade

Discussion in 'San Antonio, TX' started by Wicket1979, Nov 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wicket1979 Jedi Padawan

April event the San Antonio Fiesta Night Parade of 2004, the fiesta commission of San Antonio
    would like to have the 501st and Rebel Legion Members attend the 2004 Night Parade here in San Antonio
    the only information available as of now is
    - this is somewhere around a
    2.5 mile march through downtown San Antonio. All who wish to attend must
    understand that this parade is not for everyone. Training yourself for this
    march is wise. 501st and Rebel Legion members in and around Texas are encouraged
    to come. This will be a costuming event. you can sign up at the want to attend list at http://home.satx.rr.com/swssa/ (this is only a list to calcualate a number of members who would like to attend) you may contact me for questions
  2. ObiJuan70 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey there Mike, thanks for the update on this, I just got word from our South Texas Squad Leader (Buck Tadlock) that I will be the point man here in San Antonio for co-ordinating things with the Star Garrison so please forward what info you have to me and I will be looking to meet up with other SG'ers here in SA as well as prospects in the near future . . .

Take Care Buddy

TD7012
    John Laurel
    Star Garrison - Alamo Squad
  3. Wicket1979 Jedi Padawan

Hey John nice to hear from you. Well I singed up with the 501st a few weeks ago. I have met Chris, and Lance so far and a few others. I will keep up updated with all info I get.
  4. StormLeader Jedi Knight

star 1
    Great news John, I got the email from Buck listing you as our San Antonio 501st Point of Contact for San Antonio 501st activities. Anything I can be of assistance in let me know. You know I'll be there to lend a hand.

Jim Marshall
    501st Stormtrooper TK-6411
    Star Garrison
    San Antonio, Tx
  5. ObiJuan70 Jedi Knight

star 3
    HELLO Brother Jim !!! - Thank you man for your support. I think that after the Methodist gathering we had with our great people here in SAFF and our Brothers and Sisters of the Star Garrison that we can expect great things in the future . . .

And OFCOURSE, I will be coming to you for help Bro :)

Take Care
    TD7012 - OUT !!!
    John Laurel
    501st - Star Garrison - Alamo Squad
  6. StormLeader Jedi Knight

star 1
    Anytime bro......btw...hope the 4-5hrs of Halo last nite didn't tire you out too much.....lol.

Jim
  7. ObiJuan70 Jedi Knight

star 3
    DUDE - Coffee was my best bud at work today

TD7012 - OUT !!!
    John Laurel
    501st - Star Garrison - Alamo Squad
  8. StormLeader Jedi Knight

star 1
    Alamo Squad.....hmmmmm....me thinks I like the sound of that.

Jim Marshall
    501st Stormtrooper TK-6411
    Star Garrison
    "Alamo Squad"
    San Antonio, Tx
  9. Darth-Nocturn Jedi Padawan

it's very cool to see so many 501st guys interested.

it'll be great to see all these groups get involved for such a big event. hopefully i might be out there too with the others from the swssa in my jedi costume.

be well you guys.

jimmie
  10. Darth_Larry Jedi Padawan

I know that I am looking forward to the Parade along with the other star wars fans that may wanna take part.. we are all waiting to see what is gonna happen..

Larry
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.