main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Costuming for AOTC event

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by navaren, Apr 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    All right, guys, here's the news.

Mike's costume collection has migrated to Seattle to join him, and will not be available to us for our event. As that is the case, we need to organize whatever costuming we can here.

My suggestion is that we gather whatever costumes we can and bring all of them to my home for evaluation. I have created several costumes for friends and family, and can assist those who need to come up with something as well as those who wish to elaborate on their current costume.

I'm sure we can organize something that will make a positive impression on the theatre management and therefore justify his faith in us.

2. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    I'm sorry. :_|

You guys have NO IDEA how bad I want to be back in Utah for this event! :mad:

3. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    Your sympathy is duly noted, Captain Needa. ;)

4. Corrin_Wyndryder

Corrin_Wyndryder Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 17, 2001
    Benjamin and I will come in our Jedi Costumes, You saw them at the Olympics. :D

5. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I'm having a Bespin Leia costume made and I have my Death Star Leia costume as well, but my friend might be wearing that one not sure yet.

I'm sure I can look through my box of old Halloween costumes and we can think of something with that.

yeah sure Mike, you just had to have those costumes with you know didn't you. :p

6. _JediKnight_

_JediKnight_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2002
    does anyone know how to make an ok looking jedi costume? I could use some help. Or a Han Solo costume.

7. Ben_Sch-

Ben_Sch- Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2002
    Hey JediKnight. Here is a great site for information on making costumes.

http://66.33.77.175/costume_tips.html

I will probably be going as a Tusken Raider.

8. _JediKnight_

Apr 5, 2002
    Thanks for the info, I'll take a look.

9. Renegade4E

Renegade4E Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2002
    I have a Jedi costume but I think I will make up my own bounty hunter costume for this... The trick will be making a helmet or finding one cheap enough to buy...

10. LeiaTygre

LeiaTygre Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2002
    Hey, if anybody wants, I've got a pair of Leia/trooper boots from ANH size 10 in womens/8 in mens. And I've got the ceremony dress from the end of ANH in sewing size 12/dress size 6/8. But I'll only lend out the dress if I finish my Amidala costume.

11. _JediKnight_

Apr 5, 2002
    Hey Renegade,
    try checking ebay for bounty hunter helmets. I have seen a few there and sometimes they are pretty cheap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.