main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Costuming/Prop meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by navarre1095, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. navarre1095

navarre1095 Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    When driving the pylons down to the bedrock for the new filters, the genius' drove the last one exactly through the middle of one of my production lines. They couldn't have hit it any cleaner had they tried. There is a very distict possibilty that this is currently digging a monstrous hole under my plant. We have to jackhammer up a 20 x 20 square inside the plant to get to it.

The new concrete vault for the 12" G.E. meter at this moment has 3 feet of water in it. Lets hope that the electronics are as waterproof as the salesmen claim.

The union laborers on my meter replacement project are apparently staging a "slowdown" because they want out of their contract.

Jabba the mayor has decided that I'm backing the mayoral challenger even though I have gone door-to-door campaigning with and for HER and now wants to put a bounty on my head.

I will not be able to make the May 4th meeting.

2. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 1, 2006
    Sorry to hear that Chuck. Let me know if we need to make some people... disappear. [face_devil] [face_whistling]

I am still planning to be there... anyone else coming?

3. Mike-El

Mike-El Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 16, 2006
    I am 50/50 right now at this point. The Mrs may have something going on.

4. navarre1095

May 21, 2005
    Thanks, but I've got two tanks of stuff here that will make just about anything except gold or plastic completely dissolve. It's just that the hatches are too small to fit things in all in one piece, messy.

Sorry about tonight guys, but I'm really covered up.

5. HoosierTrooper

Aug 1, 2006
    Anyone know yet if they will make it? I don't want to be alone! [face_praying]

6. navarre1095

May 21, 2005
    I'm takin' advantage of being stuck here and printing up some RL swag.

7. HoosierTrooper

Aug 1, 2006
    Way to stick it to the man!

I am headed to Comic Quest now, I hope to see a few of you there. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.