main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Costuming ... That Right Big Kid Dress Up!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Apr 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theimmortaljedi

theimmortaljedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2008
    well if your a rebel spy I accept that.[face_peace]

2. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    Tara finally designed her mando. Its pretty crazy but i like it. Shell definatly stand out in a croud.

[image=http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k162/flightmech73/costuming/Tarasmando.jpg]
    [image=http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k162/flightmech73/costuming/tarasmandoarmor.jpg]

3. MasterAdana

MasterAdana Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2007
    I am impressed, great work everyone nad looking really good. I hope Jedi tunics and robes are accepted as well if I ever make it to any of your costume parties.

4. theimmortaljedi

Aug 23, 2008
    Did you make them or buy them? I am in the market to get one.

5. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    Eric. I found a costume sight that has reasonable prices on Jedi costumes. I thought I'd pass it along. http://www.shadowdalecreations.com/index.htm

6. MasterAdana

MasterAdana Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2007
    I made both myself including the robe. You can buy the patterns at Wal Mart or other stores that sell fabrics or just visit the Simplicity website. It takes a little time to make them but once you are done they look like the real thing.

7. theimmortaljedi

Aug 23, 2008
    150 for a jedi robe?! way more then I can afford. I need to find some one who will make one for me.

8. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    I finally did some work on my clone armor! Got all of the pieces rough cut today. Now I need to either start figuring it out on my own or find a time to get together with TK....

9. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    Well got some paint on my armor finally. check it out.

[image=http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k162/flightmech73/costuming/100_3488.jpg] [image=http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k162/flightmech73/costuming/100_3491.jpg]

10. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Looking pretty sweet Andy!

11. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Nice work Andy!

Hey Immortaljedi I think I can help you out on making that rode. Just like me know. You get the material and your sizes. I'll get the robe done for you for around $50 custom made to size. If you'd like them to get the material it around $75+ give or take the cost for the fabric. You can choice any colors and feel you'd like.

I've had two robes done by this person so far & I know Pete has one as well. They are very nice. You can't beat it. If anyone eles would be interested in getting one let me know. They are going to be starting a new run soon.

As for my new suit .... so far so good. I'd say, not giving anything away we are looking at may 60% done. lol

Oh yeah... Brandon. Your jumper is now done. You'll be happy to know I fisished sawing it tonight. Your welcome. lol

Seeya,
    TK

12. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    Worked on my cock, I mean cod piece today. Put on the fiberglass. gana sand it up tomorrow and then i get to paint it. Ill post pics when its done. Also went to an equestrian tackle store with B today for girth belts but they didn't have the one we need. Going to check out another store in Merrimack this week I think. Fingers crossed. She said they have allot of Western style equip. there.

13. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003

It's about time you to came out. lol [:D]

Hey ...just so you know they have My Little Pony's on sale at Taget. I bet you to would just love doing they hair. lol

Later,
    TK

14. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
  15. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello All,

I will be starting to take orders over the next few weeks for Jedi Robes, clokes and any other items you maybe be looking for that need sawing.
    If you'd like more info please send me a PM. I'll get back to you on prices and any ??? you may have. It will depend on what you are going to do for styles well as sizes & colors.

But I promise you ... you will not find better price. And they are ALL hand made to your size.

I'm taking orders both here and at the 501st. So get your order in soon. We can do ANYTHING that you need.

SeeYa,
    TK

16. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    For anyone that has been looking for it, here's the link for the Mando maker!

17. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Thanks John.... U the MAN!!

Seeya,
    TK

18. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    It works great. I love it. The only problem is I can't find anyway to save anything you make. Oh, well, it still works well. It does give you a little better idea of what colors to go with.

later,
    TK

19. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    The best way to save it is to take a screen shot of it. How do you do that? I'm glad you asked!! When you are done dressing/coloring your mando, hold down SHIFT and PRT SCRN together. Then open a word document and then paste it in. Viola! All you have to do then is save the word doc and you now have a screen shot of your custom Mando.

20. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    Yup that's about the way I do it. But you don't need shift. Just hit print screen. And I open paint and paste there. Didn't know you could use word.

21. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey Guy's,

I'm off for the weekend. I'll be working on armor tomorrow afternoon and night if anyone would like to come down and have do some work you are all more than welcome. Just give me a call.

SeeYa,
    TK

22. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Andy,

Both your suits are all set. I think they came out pretty nice if I say so myself... and I do. lol Send me a PM on a time you wish to have them picked up. I'll get them to Brandon when ever your ready.

SeeYa,
    TK

PS> If anyone cares or would like to check it out before it goes to ebay. I have a NEW Tuskin robe also set to go. It will be up on Ebay sometime this week. If anyone out there maybe like it before it goes up ? Let me know. I will be making more so I'll have them in the future as well. On ebay they will start at $100 if you'd like one I can get it to you guy'd for around $70/75. Plus NO shipping. lol Hey ...that alone is like $15+ dollars. Just ask Brandon....lol

PSS> I'll have Mando vest up and running in the next few weeks as well. I'm finishing up the pattern now. I want tot take a look at brandon new one first. I'll let you all know what they go for after I have a couple made up.

23. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    So my armor is all done. YEAH!!

You can all check it out at the meeting. I think it came out ok. Brandon and I tried a couple new things and I believe it worked out pretty nice. I'm not sure if all have the whole thing done in time for FCBD but I'm giving it a try. My suit is set and my helmet comes in this week. I have the gun half done and I should be able to finish up my cape this week on vacation So.....

We should have brandons all set to go. I'll finish up his visor this week and we are good. We have just finished up one of his secret suit today. I finish sawing up his bag. I fiberglassed his Shredder helmet up tonight and well start sanding this week. Should be able to start printing it soon. That thing is coming out pretty sweet. Ok see everyone Sunday.

Later,
    TK

24. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    So, you gonna share some pics or what??

25. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    As soon as I get some. Plus someone well have to tshow me how to post them on here. The last I tried they got lost. But that was with the old pc. This time maybe I'll have better luck. Beside... everyone can see them on Sunday at the meeting. That is everyone but you. lol

SeeYa,
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.