main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Costuming ... That Right Big Kid Dress Up!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Apr 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    MY MANDO IS 85% DONE. JUST NEEDS SOME OF THE BELLS AND WHISTLES. WOULD LIKE TO POST PIC...DONT KNOW HOW...HELP ME OBI.... GOING TO WEAR TO GRANT CON

2. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Same here....

I'm like 90% done I need some gloves and gaultlets and I'll be set. I done have to do some messing it up abit, some dirt here and there. I'm pretty sure I'll bring it to GSCC this coming weekend. We'll see just depends on how much I do with it on Thursday.

Later,
    TK

3. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    We can be an army of 2 there. -BRANDON-

4. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    I NEED GAUNTLETS TK GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS...and a belt -BRANDON-

5. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    I got my Officers cap last week! It's a touch big but B said he can show me a trick for that. The only thing i really don't like is the disc on the front has a visible screw on it. Its too funny. But i have another disk i can put on it. So just need boots rank and chalk holders......I mean code cylinders. And maybe I can find some nice black gloves.

6. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Andy I wish you would have told me you were looking for the cap. We have someone in the 501st. that custom makes them to size. I'm not sure what you paid for it but thiers are a great price. Maybe next time.

REMEMBER PEOPLE ASK ME FIRST ON ALL COSTUME ITEMS NEEDED!!!

I can help EVERYONE find what they need for good prices and custom jobs to order. I have the connections!!

Later,
    TK

7. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    I NEED GAUNTLETS TK GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS...and a belt -BRANDON-

8. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Ummmmmm.

I'm pretty sure I heard you the first time!? lol

I told you I'll know more on Sunday must likely.

TK

9. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    paid 13 bucks. Its from the same company that did my uniform so its the exact same color.

10. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    ANDY- I am trying to get my mando done for Sunday. If your going to go too and want to wear your officers we can get hook up Wed or Fri to fix it. Should not take that long. _BRANDON-

OH AND TK
    GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS GAUNTLETS
    [face_praying]LOL[face_laugh]

11. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    I probably won't make it down to the shop tonight (Thursday). My father in law is here till Sunday morning. If I want to go to Granite Con on Sunday, I should probably stay home. I'm trying to get my shins and thighs and elbows finished up before the weekend in a few minutes I have here and there. I'm also refitting my forearms so they are more tapered at the wrist end.

12. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    You all most done Steve? Still want me to help you paint it?
    BRANDON

13. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Brandon are you ever not on here...lol

Steve I think the custom you talked about today should work out well. I think it a good idea. Should like good.

SeeYa,
    TK

14. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    NO I GOTS NO LIFE. WITH BEING WITH A PC I DONT EVEN HAVE TO LEVE MY HOUSE. YOU CAN ORDER GROCERY AND HAVE THEM SENT TO YOUR HOME. BRANDON

15. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Just sad.... just sad. [face_worried] lol

I'll see you tomorrow. Remember to put on your sun glasses when you open the door for me. I know how bright that light is see as you now never have to leave your house. lol

Seeya,
    TK

16. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    I WORE MANDO OUT ALL DAY SUN AT THE COMIC SHOW. I TELL YOU WHAT ITS HOT!!! I NEVER WORE ARMOR BE FOR, I THOUGH MY JACK SPARROW WAS HOT, BOY I WAS WRONG! HATS OFF TO YOU STORMTROOPERS AND VADER!! BUT I STILLED HAD FUN. IT WAS COOL THAT NO ONE COULD SEE MY FACE OR MY GOOFY LOOKS. CANT WAIT TILL NEXT TIME.
    -BRANDON-

17. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    Gone are the pictures of Brandon picking his nose! A new day has dawned...

18. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    ... or have they, hmmm? Mwahahahahahahaaaa![face_laugh]

19. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    The first run on the new helmet mold has started. I mixed the first run tonight. So I should have a couple done in time for the movie night. If you are interrested in getting one please let me know. They will be going to ebay soon after if you one wishes for one.

Later,
    TK

PS> Steve I have start the repears on your bucket. It will be all set on movie not.

20. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    I'd like ot see the helmets movie night, or perhaps this Thursday if possible. :D

21. Darth_Cobern

Darth_Cobern Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2008
    I might be in the market for a Mando helmet if the price is right. Money here is tight: I may have to pay on the installment or layaway plan.

22. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    I helped TK with the making of a Mando helmet a couple of times this past week. They're coming along nicely! :D

23. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    I'd like to see one on Saturday night as well. Maybe a price quote as well....

24. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    One miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillion Republic credits! :D

25. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Hmmm....on that note....let me wave my hand in front of your face and say 1 credit will be just fine....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.