main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Costuming

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by navaren, Jun 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    Does anyone else out there make Star Wars costumes? I have created one Jedi costume (and this is the complete costume, right down to custom made belt), and I'd be interested in speaking with others who do this kind of work as well.

Take care-
    Tiffany

2. saberwielder76

saberwielder76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2001
    I have started getting into costuming. I have a Jedi costume that I am constantly working on, but it is my only one. I really don't know how to go about making a belt yet though.

3. Jedi-DoUrden

Jedi-DoUrden Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2001
    I have also. I hae made three Jedi customes with custome belt and food capsules. The looked great on screen when we had a movie plnned, but that fell through. I am almost done with my Trooper armor complete with authentic weighted blaster with laser site mounted on it. Costuming is long process but really fun.

If I can help ya in anyway Navaren just ask.
    Laters

4. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    I wasn't really asking for assistance...just wondering how many people out there are involved in creating costumes. Thank you for the offer, though.

Navaren

5. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Greetings Navaren,

My wife and I have been creating Star Wars costumes for a while now. You can see some of our costumes HERE

All of the costumes in the photos come from our collection and were taken from our last two Star Wars Halloween parties in Orem.

Later,

6. Master_Beorn

Master_Beorn Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 26, 2001
    I do, as well. Fun stuff, that.

Beorn, Ravensmoon Replicas
    http://ravensmoon.com

7. jebadia

jebadia Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2001
    Nice costumes Handyman. The most I've ever done is make a hood and cloak and called it a sith costume. I might have to come knock on your door this haloween. ;)

8. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    We had to make a Princess Leia costume for me when I used to work at ZCMI. We found some pattern that looked like and modified the sleeves and went from there. It looks good but not great. I'm not complaining though, I'm glad my parents were able to put it together.

9. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    I'm a klutz, so I haven't really tried making costumes, but I love acting; hence, I love wearing costumes. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.