Read, PA Costuming

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29, Sep 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Anyone have a good Star Wars costume out there?

If not, what would you think about getting together, making costumes, and then going out on Halloween together...and possibly to Celebration III?
  2. GothicAngel85 Jedi Youngling

oo! oo! I've got a costume!! I'll wear my Queen Amidala (I seriously hope I spelled that right) one in the Halloween Parade this year again...hey, HanSolo29, do you think we should plan a trick or treating activity maybe? All the SW fans could dress up like SW charachters and we could all go trick-or-treating together...okay, kinda kiddish, but i'd definatly do it!!
  3. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Sounds cool! :)

I'll be Darth Maul again! [face_devil]
  4. Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I think I need to buy a SW costume somewhere, does anyone know where I could get one?
  5. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Um...let's see...I know the perfect place. They have a wide variety of Star Wars Costumes. Go to Meyer's Costume Shop...I could give you directions if you wish.

BTW...Meyer's is where I got my Chewie costume! :)
  6. Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Yes, that sounds cool, could you send me directions? *grins evily* Muwhahaha I'll have a costume!
  7. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Ok, Wesmin...I will have directions for you in a little bit. I know where it is...but not entirely sure how to explain it, since I forget the name of the road that it's on... :p Anyway...I will do some research and get back to you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.