main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton costuming

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by QCPsychoJedi, Sep 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QCPsychoJedi

QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2002
    I'm starting my own costuming business out of sheer necessity. No one anywhere has movie quality full size costumes and I'm doing custom orders for those who don't have the time and skill to do it themselves. I'll end up having a Legolas from Lord of the Rings, a Blade, a Standard Jedi outfit, stormtroopers, Vader, Boba Fett and much more. My most ambitious effort right now is an intricately detailed Predator with tri laser sight controlled from the guantlet and retractable wrist blades.
    My project for Halloween is Kit fisto. I've already ordered the mask, latex, and paints. I'll be assembling the robes this upcoming week.

When I finish Kit Fisto I'll try to post the links or at least e-mail them to Indy so he can post them. And if anyone's interested in seeing The QCJO's first green screen saber tests, they can be viewed at www.quadcityjediorder.com under the fan film link on the first page.

2. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Your based out of Edmonton right?.

3. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    For the lazy... http://www.quadcityjediorder.com/gaye.htm

Gonna go watch them for myself right now.

Indy

Edit: Uhhhh... are those the right ones? 2 seconds and 3 seconds? I think I must have downloaded the wrong ones, cause they still have the greenscreen in em... and they need to get some compression for them there files... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.