main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Cottonwood Premier

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by FlirtationOfficer, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    I think brian is going down that dark path that dave is
    traveling

[face_laugh]

2. obi_dave_kenobi

obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Join me Brian and together we will destroy the Scalpers!

3. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    Destroy scalpers? I'm there.

"I'd like to share a revelation I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your actions. I realised that you're not actually a collector. Every collector on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the figures on the pegs, but you do not. You move to an area and you hoard and you hoard until every popular figure is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A scalper. You are a disease, a cancer of this hobby. You are a plague, and we are the cure."

:p

4. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Story time:

This morning I was on the way to work. I was east bound on Paseo approaching a red light at Jefferson. While stopped, I looked to see who was in the cars next to me. I looked left and saw a half alseep man more than likely on his way to work. To the right I saw a familiar face. I looked away suddenly realizing who the man I had just seen was. The teacher from the movie line! He didn't look over, he just stayed looking forward. All kinds of evil thoughts raced through my mind. Mess with him by drifting into his lane? Boxing him behind slower traffic? Get in front of him and give him the old brake test? You know, I could use a new vehicle anyway...better not. I let him go by and went to work instead. Working for the city has its perks. You get to know people in all departments. You never know when you need a license # looked up. mwaaahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

5. jango_junkie

jango_junkie Jedi Master star 3

Apr 3, 2005
    What time? I was on my way to graduation at 8:30 this morning and I took Paseo eastbound.

6. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Around 6:30

7. jango_junkie

jango_junkie Jedi Master star 3

Apr 3, 2005
    Oh okay. I wonder if he is a teacher at my school.

I did not see the whole thing. In fact, I was a guilty party member that did not dress up that day and got in with everybody. I had rehearsal that day and left in the middle of it just to get in line but when I got there, I asked the manager and a couple members what was to happen about us getting in. The manager said that if I was a Alba member that I could get in with everybody else. SORRY! I was so mad that day because of my school keeping everybody that day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.