main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Could Aayla Secura have survived or be brought back in any way?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by DarthTalonx, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Davak24

Davak24 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 15, 2015
    Yes. Perhaps they were to cheap to hire her voice actress for more episodes.

Agreed! I figure to accomplish this; the era should be rebooted again. And take stories from the multimedia project and adapt them for TV. Like The Dark Reaper Crisis, The Battle Of Boz Pity, Vos' tales etc. The latter does have Aayla in a major role if I'm not mistaken. And they can add the things you mentioned.

I would also like for them fix things like: Pacifist Mandolore, Barriss turning bad, Maul coming back. And I'll have to stop there cause the list would go on for far too long.

Agreed! There was so many good stories that should've come to fruition. Show things like The Battle of Jabiim! Yep. Grievous and Dooku felt like the villains of the weak.

Yep. That's also another one where they should've added another Separatist Council member: Tikkes.

Agreed.

DarthTalonx likes this.
  2. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Aayla, especially the way you describe her, can be easily replicated. There's hardly anything unique about a hot Twi'lek Jedi who is "talented".

That can be created in almost any era.

Your avatar, for example, DarthTalon.

Basically a red, tattooed dark side version of Aayla Secura.

I mean, George Lucas wanted to make a game with Darth Maul and Darth Talon. There you go.

3. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Rather see Darth Talon.

Secura they could've used more of on TCW.

4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

What?

This is like saying there can only be one human on the show.

DarthTalonx likes this.
  5. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    [​IMG]

Unless her tube top is weaved kevlar from george lucas's neck beard hairs, she's deader than dead. Maybe they'd make a comic with her but its unclear how Dark Horse created characters will be used in Marvel.

6. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.