main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Could Have Been Me" THIS IS IT! FINAL CHAPTER-FUTURE ALWAYS IN MOTION IT IS. LET'S HOPE SO!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ewen, Apr 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thalia_Nox

Thalia_Nox Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    Bruck, didn't anyone ever tell you that Jedi should not be murderers? **frowns** Obviously not. Yet another hole Qui has let form in Bruck's education!

2. Thalia_Nox

Oct 29, 2002
  3. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    Bruck, Bruck, Bruck, without you, I would have no place to rid myself of anger. [face_devil]

4. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Bruck got a pleasant surprise the following week. to Obi-Wan had managed to stay out of trouble. Not exactly out of the trouble, but he did manage to be allowed to go on the trip. While not an apprentice Obi-Wan was in a class and thus allowed to participate in anything the class did.

?Bruck are you sure we can?t get caught ? I mean you do have this thought through so we won?t be planned for Obi?s little mishap. I never cared for him but It had never occurred to me to kill him. I mean its never occurred to me to do away with anyone. Though it does kind sound darks dish doesn?t

?Yes and certainly a way at least for us to prove ourselves. We know one day we will be forced to kill another being when we are knights maybe even before. If Obi-Wan is not disposed of and quickly, I think Master Jinn will opt to severe our bond and take Obi-Wan as his apprentice. Yoda thinks he would make the best apprentice for Qui-Gon.?

?Did he actually say that? You know that Obi would not make a better knight than you. He won?t, you know. I don?t know of another apprentice with all the abilities you have and your bravery far excels what anyone of us other padawans have within us.?

?Knock it off Andre, I get the picture. Let?s just get on the transport that will take us to the mountains. From there you know what to do, what to say, and how to act. The hard part, no actually one of the easiest and most pleasant parts of this plan of mine will be executed by me personally and I will love every minute of it.?

Bruck stayed within a few students behind Obi-Wan. Andre stuck like glue beside his friend as they made their way up the steep mountain. Gradually the two pad wan that separated Obi and Bruck moved on up ahead of them to talk with friends. They were encouraged to do that by André, who after successfully getting them up there, hung back until he could meet up with Bruck again.

I think about have way up would be a good spot. We are last in the group. Just a little further where the rocks stick out. I know from a past trip here, there before that the footing is extremely treacherous. That?s why we are here to learn how to manipulate the force and stay on our feet. I just have to make sure Obi-Wan falls and does it so quickly he can?t call upon the force to do a thing to save
    himself.

They finally reached the spot where Bruck planned to implement his attack on Obi-Wan. He crept up slowly behind him. In front of Obi-Wan were several boulders. In that second Bruck knew how to do what he must to make Obi-Wan tumble over the cliff and then hope Jinn?s ?sponsored? didn?t use his force to soften the fall.

With the use of his force abilities he loosened the boulder and just as Obi-Wan went to step down beside it, he force-called the large rock up striking Obi?s ankle at the same moment. Bruck lifted his hands and with them came Obi-Wan held in the air and being violently slammed toward the jagged cliffs to the side. The boy still with no idea what was happening. Bruck used the force to slam Obi over the rocks to the cliffs below. That was his plan anyway.

In mid-air Obi seemed to sense a power behind him was the cause of his trouble. He turned in mid-air and faced Bruck. He still hung in the air just about to go over the cliff.

André moved behind Obi and gave him a push. He was only able to reach his feet. that dangled down.

Bruck miscalculated. He thought with André helping him, one powerful force-shove would cause Obi-Wan to go over. In unison both boys shoved only Bruck force pushed André and not Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan quickly landed on his feet and tried gallantly to grab for André?s arm but watched as the boy rapidly plummeted down and down further until his body landed hard on the jagged rocks. Obi thought he could hear the bones in the younger boy?s body crack when he landed. Bruck didn?t know and even André wasn?t sure who it was but the reason he was alive was someone had cushioned his fall. That someone was Obi-Wan Kenobi.

?Master ?

A blood curdling scream pierced the ears of

5. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    ARRGG HERE WE GO AGAIN....

6. benknobi1

Jun 12, 2002
    But if they looked in obiwan's mind they would be able to see that bruck was the one who did it!

Here we go again.

7. Thalia_Nox

Oct 29, 2002
    Stupid people... Stupid, stupid people... **wanders away muttering**

8. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    kenkenobi1

Remember this in the last paragraph?

"André woke up about an hour ago. He collaborated your apprentice?s story. I can only surmise that Obi-Wan Kenobi called upon the dark forces to help conceal his lies even when we scanned his mind for them. Maybe you shouldn?t tell Padawan Chun that you, his master questioned his words of truth against what was obvious a lie on Kenobi?s part."

They still think Obi lied and could conceal it in his mind with the help of the darkside.

I think that might mean he is even in more trouble for that as well !!

PEACE ewen

9. benknobi1

Jun 12, 2002
    LOL it's benknobi1 not kenknobi1. If we did that we would have to have a barbieknobi1 LOL

anyway......what you said about him using darkside powers to help him shield [face_devil] yes!

ps. obitorture=me evil [face_devil]

10. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
  11. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Just as Master Jinn walked out of the healers? ward, a very contrite and familiar voice spoke to him from behind.

?Listen to me you did not. Know better than your master now, you presume to do??.

Jinn stopped and shut his eyes to gain the strength and composure he needed to face his former master.

Collected and sure of what he was about to say, Qui-Gon spun around to face Master Yoda. Well face is a term hard to use when you whirl around your six foot five stature to *FACE* that of the most diminutive master in the Jedi Order.

Jinn turned his stare downward to see his master?s gleaming brown eyes looking up.

?I am sorry Master Yoda that I did not heed your advice. I felt obligated to see about the child. He is or was my responsibility while here at the temple. He was in a some contraption that resembled a straight jacket. He couldn?t have harmed me had he wanted too.?

?Spoken wrong you have. Remember, Jedi he is though small he may be. Size matters not, hey?? Jinn immediately dropped his gaze. He hated anytime he thought he disappointed his former master.

?Look at me, you will. Disappointed in you I am not. Expected I did, listen in this to me you would not. Used the force on you the child could have in some manner, I fear. Affection for you still runs deep within me. Always see to your well being I do. Former master I am to you but Master you are to my heart. See the little boy in you I still do.?

Jinn nodded his agreement. He knew they were very close to each other, more so than most former master and apprentice teams.

Jinn smiled at the remembrance of himself as a small boy running and playing in Yoda?s apartment. He came back to reality and faced Yoda again, concern for Obi again on his mind.

?Well, did you expect them to put a force dampener on the boy and ransack his mind for the truth. Even after they did, the healer in charge insisted Obi-Wan used the dark side to conceal the real truth. Seems André woke up and confirmed my padawan?s story as the truth; down to every little minute detail. Excellent memory for someone in a coma for hours.?

Qui-Gon?s words spoke volumes to Master Yoda?s ears. There was something Jinn did not think fit in the two padawans? stories.

Maybe I should rephrase my words of thought. It is not that their stories don?t fit, They fit almost too well; word for word, the same story!

Jinn started to walk and Yoda followed.

?Know of force collar I did not. Know of the mind invasion, how could I? Forbidden both are without the express directive from the council. Had that no healer did for give it to them I did not.. Speak to the healers I will. Extreme measures used on the Kenobi child they were. Why, I need to find out.?

?The healer told me it was because of the violent nature of Obi?s supposed crime, but I don?t know if that would even warrant such measures. I never spoke with the boy. He is too out of it to comprehend what is going on around him. The healer assured me he would be alright later. He said it was the effects of the mind probe and the force inhibiting medication they injected in the I.V they have hooked up to the child.?

It was Yoda?s turn to stop dead in his tracks. He tapped Jinn on the side of his leg to get his attention.

?Used medicine they did for the force inhibitor, not the collar??

Yoda could not believe the healer would be so sloppy and callous in their caring of Obi-Wan to medicate an already overly medicated young man.

?The collar controls the force, the medication literally stops the force, it does. Permission of the council needed to precede with such risky tactics. Egregious in nature this is, to act so contrary to the council?s edict. Take this before the other council masters I will immediately. Find out what was meant by this. Confused I am. Never before has the healers in our ward acted so hastily and reckless. Damage the boy Obi-Wan they could have. Say they did the child lied? Be so certain of that how can they be? Bottom of this I will get . Not like it at all I do, [

12. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    I hope Bruck gets thrown out of the Jedi Order along with those moronic healers! :mad:

13. benknobi1

Jun 12, 2002
    YAY!! bruck got busted, bruck got busted, YEAH!!

POOR OBI!!

Are the healers under the influence of palpy?

14. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    It's like alice in wonderland.. nothing is as it seems and evil is everywhere......

15. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Stupid is as stupid does, heh Bruck. 7

16. Thalia_Nox

Oct 29, 2002
    I'm a bit confused as to why the Healers acted the way they did. Maybe there's some outside force in action?

17. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    He slipped up :)

18. Thalia_Nox

Oct 29, 2002
    Nonchalantly shoves fic into the express elevator. UP!

19. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Because of some really hateful comments I will not be posting anymore except I will finish "Could Have been me."

I have been reduced to tears over what was said and I won't discuss it.

Anyway this is not for sympathy, but to say I am sorry to those who DO like my stories.

After I finish "Could have been me" I plan to take a break from writing I think.

I am so upsat right now I am not sure what I' ll do.

Oh and forgive if I forgot to dot an I or put a period at the end of a sentence, or make one of my characters not all Jedi-like.

PEACE ewen

20. Darth_Leia_6669

Darth_Leia_6669 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2003
    I saw your message when I checked on Fitting In and wanted to let you know that I posted my opinion there. Please check it out. I wasn't sure if you would look there, and since you are continuing this one, I thought I'd come here and let you know. You are very talented, please don't let this drag you down.

--later--

21. jeanieofnv

jeanieofnv Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 17, 2003
    Group hug for ewan!!!!!! Gives a great big hug! As I say MEAN PEOPLE..... Well you know

22. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    To those mean people who wrote mean and nasty things to ewen.. just pray i never find out who you are or i'll kick your @$$....

Ewen please dont stop writing, my life whould be boring with your stories.........

23. benknobi1

Jun 12, 2002
    Cheer up ewen :) :) :) :) :)

(what hateful comments?)

24. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    ?Well, I am waiting would you care to explain how you know your friend is not only awake but went along with your story down to every little detail? Almost like it was practiced to be that way. I won?t wait much longer. If you don?t want to explain it to me then please by all means go before the council. Either way, I will hear the truth.?

Bruck Chun knew his master meant what he said. Right now second to ?Oafy-Wan? he couldn?t think of anyone else he hated more than Jinn.

?Do you accuse me of something dishonest??

?No, I accuse you of something way more than just dishonesty. A breach in the Jedi mantra of which I accuse you of is punishable by immediate explosion. Now would you care to explain??

?You?d like that wouldn?t you? Even after you know Kenobi is no good; his mind may never come back. Hell, he prefers Sidious as his master to you and yet you still would like very much to dump me for him.?

?There are only the two of us here. Just who are trying to convince your flimsy mistruth-riddled reasons too? Certainly not me, I think I know enough as to what happened. Oh maybe you are practicing your lies on me so you will be more prepared to go before the council. Practice your lies like you had André practiced his before the healers questioned him, before they even knew he was awake.?

Unwanted rage took over Bruck?s mind where once was the total ability normally to fend off Jinn?s barrage of questions with his own made-up lies. Now the apprentice realized he had reached a point of no return; a pivotal point where if he said all the mean and nasty things he wanted to say he would surely be reprimanded in the harshest way, explosion from the Jedi order. Bruck being Bruck could not hold his tongue to regain his composure while he thought up another lie to tell.

On Bruck?s part there would be no more lying he wanted the Jedi master, his master to know the entire nasty truth as if shocking his master would in someway redeem him from his fate. It would not.

All the mean spirited traits that ever existed seemed to rise their ugly heads. He wanted Master Jinn to know just how despicable and nasty he was. Chun wanted Qui-Gon for once to look at him in the same way as Obi-Wan. Master Jinn was first mesmerized by Obi-Wan?s goodness in way s of the Jedi. Now he would also be mesmerized by Bruck, but for the opposite reason; the overwhelming darkness that he was so very capable of. him.

?You would like me to be like that sniveling little brat wouldn?t you? Oh to have me grovel at you feet like ?Oafy-Wan? did when he still possessed enough sense too, before Paplatine confused his gray matter. Well I won?t you know. I have some pride left. Kenobi came into our lives and tried to hone his way in between us. I think even when he shared a home with Xani, he ried to come between us. Oh dear Xani, another of Master Jinn?s favorites. Now you know the truth about me and it feels good not to carry that burden. I never wanted to be a JedI. I wanted to learn all its powers not actually stay one. Do I surprise you my master??

?No, nothing about you anymore would surprise me. I had suspected the dark side had crept into your being. If true, I knew it would be only time before the truth would come out.?

?Always so righteous aren?t you? Well I may be shipped away but I will go knowing that the apprentice you truly want has a bowl full of jelly for brains. Right now he wants you for a master no more than I do..?

Jinn never wanted to strike a young man so much as he did his apprentice, correction former apprentice, right now.

?That?s enough Padawan Chun! Go to your room until I can schedule an appointment with the council. The censure for your actions will be severe.?

Jinn had to admit the words so easily fell from Bruck?s mouth, while expected, still hurt the master to a certain degree to hear them.

"I will go to my room but I won?t stay. I plan to pack and leave before you get the chance to attempt to have me humiliated before the council and the other padawans. I plan to retur

25. benknobi1

Jun 12, 2002
    Wow! you're such a great writer ewen! I couldn't find a part that I would put differently.

You are such an inspiration to this generation of fanfic writers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.