main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

could jabbas son be even MORE hated than jar-jar?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by obi-rob-kenobi4, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obi-rob-kenobi4

obi-rob-kenobi4 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 17, 2007
    i am very worried. i haven't heard one good thing about how the hutts are portrayed in this movie and as specially jabbas son. i dont know much about the baby hutt so can someone tell me if i should be worried or not? and am i the only one who feels this way? i really want to like this movie but i am very scared that GL just cant help himself makeing another jar-jar.

2. SaberJedi2

SaberJedi2 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2007
    Not a chance. I personally don't mind him, but I find it hard to believe that ANY character will be as hated as Jar-Jar, Star Wars or not. I doubt there will be a website dedicated to the death of Jabba's son(I can't remember the site for Jar-Jar). And, this movie is in NO way remotely as big as any of the prequels, especially TPM which was possibly one of the most hyped movies of all time.

3. DarthLassic007

DarthLassic007 Jedi Master star 6

Nov 25, 2002
    I hope not. But I guess it wouldn't be Star Wars without a little humor.

4. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
  5. Raider88

Raider88 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2008
    What kind of beast couldn't get along with a Hutt?

6. obi-rob-kenobi4

obi-rob-kenobi4 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 17, 2007
    im just worried that GL is going to ruin the hutts image in this movie by makeing them into a comic relief just becouse they are aliens. to me it would be no different than turning any other bad guy (sith,bounty hunter exc.) into a silly joke for kids to laugh at. they are hutts, they are suppose to be mean gangsters and warlords not jokes. its funny becouse the original cartoon network seres had funny aliens and jokes but it was dun in a very cool and clever way. it seems like GL just cant do that with out painfully ruining aspects of his saga. he really needs to just do a few kids cartoon movies that have nothing to do with star wars and get it all out of his system becouse thats all he seems to be interested in.

7. GrandAdmiral_Frank

GrandAdmiral_Frank Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 26, 2003
    I agree. Mace Windu said that OMG!

There is only one thing to be hated more than Jar Jar and that is a Star Wars book called The Crystal Star. IMO at least. But hey Jar Jar ain't much better. To think, for me, it's not Jar Jar, rather it's his voice and the whole clumsy act. They could have kept him and done something a lot more serious.

8. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Follow the link to the existing Hutt discussion thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.