main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Could Jag Fel Bring About A New Understanding Of The Force?(DJ Spoiler)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Lianna, Feb 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lianna

Lianna Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    This is wild but I was wondering, does the "one" who brings out a new understanding of the force as brought out in DJ really have to be a Jedi or someone who is force sensitive?

Jag Fel has a vision of being a hero (read Red Flame, Blue Sky). Could his heroic feet be his gaining a new perspective on the force. Remember Kyp's question to Jag in DJ about whether or not it was possible that the solution to the Vong might lie with someone who was not a part of this galaxy? Could this reasoning also be true of the force. Perhaps a new understaning could only come from someone who was not a Jedi. Perhaps the solution to the Vong would be this new understanding of the force.

2. Sturm Antilles

Sturm Antilles Former Manager star 6

Jun 22, 2000
    And I thought Plastic Man could stretch.

3. sith1137

sith1137 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2001
    IMHO, thats where this whole "is anakin dead?" thing might come in.

4. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Unlike others I will take this seriously. I think Jag(Who by the way should die just becuause) and his chiss friends will come to the rescue of the NR and Jedi and kick the vong butt. I belive Kyps little "speech" was to motivate Jag in some way to consider getting the chiss involved in the war.

5. wilde_karrde2002

wilde_karrde2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 9, 2002
    I think Jag could be the one who helps Jaina reach the new understanding of the Force, along with Kyp. I do think the Chiss will play a major role in the war against the Vong. And Jag will be the key player in this regard.

However, I think that the "understanding" will only be reached after the confrontation between Jaina and Jacen. Jag could end up being the "key" that unlocks this "understanding". Remember, Anakin thought he had found it, but he couldn't yet express what it was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.