main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

**Could Star Wars Possibly Happen?**

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Fallen_Apprentice, Jul 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fallen_Apprentice

Fallen_Apprentice Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2003
    I was just thinking. Do you guys think that in the very,very, distant future, that s Star Wars Universe could possibly be created. Complete with aliens ambassadors, the Force, Jedi, Sith, and lightsabers?
    Jus a thought!

2. Jedi_Benji

Jedi_Benji Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2002
    It has

'A long time ago in a galexy far far away'...

And it Did!!

3. Fallen_Apprentice

Fallen_Apprentice Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2003
    History has a way of reapeating itself, pal!:)

4. Darth_MacDaddy

Darth_MacDaddy Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Suppose if you believe in endless possibilities then yeah why not.

However if you can find a way of exchanging analogies in our world then it could also be here now - sounds like a lot of b*ll*cks eh ;)

5. Muasue

Muasue Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2003
    Well,it could be happening right now in another galaxy or more..just not ours yet.I think that we must accept each other before we can reach what the other galaxies have.You may never know till you ask the right question my friend.A little luck,love,force,determination,will, and more will be needed till we reach the SW age.

6. --LadyVader--

--LadyVader-- Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2003
    A woman as beautiful as Leia in another galaxy? I should have payed more attention in science class so I could build a Starship to take me there.

7. Muasue

Muasue Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2003
    A woman as beautiful as Leia in another galaxy? I should have payed more attention in science class so I could build a Starship to take me there. Yeah,why not.Until we actusually reach the age they're in,they'll still be way ferther in technology and just about everything else. :D Anyway,we still have a long way to go,so we may not be able to till more ceantures or decades have passed. Probably more than 200,000 years,will it take us.

8. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    Since it breaks the very basic laws of physics and nature in so many ways - hardly. ;)

Let's see... hyperspace travel, real-time communication between very distant places, lightsabers, seismic charges in outer space, ability to destroy a planet - that's all IMPOSSIBLE.

9. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    Mar17swgirl: I was just thinking. Do you guys think that in the very,very, distant future, that s Star Wars Universe could possibly be created.

Take a look...

In the future, I think there will be a world market for about 5 computers.
    -President of IBM, 1949

That was around 50 years ago. Now everyone and their mother owns a computer.

Take a look at how technology has changed over the past 50 years...100 years..200 years...

It's possible that within a million years we'll have colonized other planets, invented craft for spaceflight available for purchase similar to that of a car, etc.

Now of course the Force and the vast amount of planets is most likely impossible, since, for one thing, we can't really manufacture the Force as it is not technology. ;) :)

Ken Kenobi- And you have a nice day ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.