Speculation Could the ST be based on "Star Wars Angry Birds"?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII and Beyond (Archive)' started by Saurion-Fett, Dec 3, 2012.

1. bluemilkcheesypuffs77 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Theyve just released the hoth level update. They have a princess leia bird. She's so hot! Got the buns in her hair. She's like a hot cinnabon bird. I would do terrible, disgusting things to be with her...

I'm so confused, I don't know if I'm talking about princess leia or the bird character
  2. Echo-07 Jedi Master

star 4
    I came up with an idea for a spinoff movie called "The Misadventures of R5-D4: Bad Motivator." Then I also came up with a spinoff movie about C-3PO called "Golden Rods," starring R2-D2, Bea Arthur's CGI likeness, Dot Matrix from Spaceballs and Betty White as Sithwitch Drusilla Nightshade. Those are horrifically, terrible, awfully awful ideas.

An angry birds Star Wars movie is a hundred times worse then either of the aforementioned crappy ideas. LOL
    Last edited by Echo-07, Dec 6, 2012
    Panakas_Dawg likes this.
  3. bluemilkcheesypuffs77 Jedi Knight

star 2
    You bite your tongue! Bea Arthur is a saint! I won't hear a bad word about her!
  4. I Are The Internets Force Ghost

star 8
    What about an Angry Birds version of the Holiday Special? Would it be more bearable then? Or would I vomit out of my eyes and ears simultaneously?
    Saurion-Fett likes this.