main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

could this be it

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by chunk_the_jawa, Jul 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    the begining of the end? nobody is posting anymore no fighting no speculation is this the way things are looking to be in the future? :( its been days since a good topic has come up and nothing is happening around here.

2. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    its a slow day...

3. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Well, when I get back to town and come down off of my high next week, I will do everything in my power to keep this bad boy driving. Even if I have to talk to myself. Of course if I am still on the drugs the talking to myself won't be much of an issue.

4. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    slow day? I dont think its just the day its been slowing down over the last few weeks. its no where near what it once was not even close.

5. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    IVE BEEN WORKING

6. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    now see jeff is even telling lies to cover up for his lack of interest.

7. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    IHAVE BEEN WORKING . I HAVE THE BLISTERS ON MY FEET TO PROVE IT !

8. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Yeah, right, Jeff. We know those are just from too much dancin'.

Actually, everything indoor related slows down in July & August. Everyone is preoccupied w/ not wasting the summer indoors. Things will pick up in September again. Plus we have a lot of kids, who have no time for computer use in the summer. Just look at SB's posting, of course I think she's been busier during the summer than she is during the school year.

9. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Stop your whinning, are you sure your not related to the Skywalkers?

j/k chunk.

10. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    I think I am actually approaching my 50th post.....guess that does not help much ;) Seriously, I think Jennifer is right, everyone is on vacation and such. Personally, my excuse is my super-duper 90 mhz, itty bitty laptop that allows me to clean the entire house between screens.

11. chunk_the_iawa

chunk_the_iawa Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2002
    come on people post post post post post

12. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Ahem... I am pleased to say that the only reason I haven't been posting at my usuall rate is due to my working hours. I have no time. But... today is my day off! :D So I'll see what I can do to get this place going today...

13. spikealus

spikealus Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 30, 2002
    I work all day and no access to the internet b/c my superviser has the keys to the kingdom and anyway it is very slow access

truthfully, though, sometimes I just don't have anything witty, funny, insightful, and/or deep things to say and if I do then I forget to post or I'm not near a computer or just as I click on the post button, my beautiful post disappears. Finally, I have become a thread killer in the past so I am very choosy kinda like choosy moms and Jif peanut butter, ya know.

anyhoo those are my excuses and later

14. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Thanks to Earthlink all of a sudden pullin' an AOL on us, we have only one comp online, and my wife is usin' it fer her business! Don't anyone get lulled into that sat service.....IT SUCKS!!!! Anyhew....once we get a little more squared away, I'll get back on thru NetZero or some other cheapy service.

15. StarBlazer

StarBlazer Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    Just look at SB's posting, of course I think she's been busier during the summer than she is during the school year.

Cringes...

Yeah, busier sleeping really. If I didn't have to get up so early for driver's ed, I'd be sleeping until noon, and staying up until 1. I haven't been posting the last couple days because my aunt and uncle were visiting, so I spent a lot of time with them. Summer dance just started up, and poms will soon, and I hope to get a job at Media Play, but I'll sure make time to get on the boards, I still have lots more time now than I do at school! :D

*SB*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.