Abq Could use a little help!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JaceMardu, Nov 26, 2007.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. JaceMardu Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey gang,

I got a call for a prospective renter for my rental house. I set them up for Thursday to come look at it. I could use help with lots of little things like sweeping and mopping. I stll have a bit of tile work to do but if I can finish grouting and cleaning up what I've already done the house would look tons better. If anybody could please help me over the next two days that would be great! Just contact me and let me know!
  2. JaceMardu Jedi Knight

star 2
    Looks like the renter is going to check out. He wants the house and I'm doing a background check and things look good so far. He can move in as soon as the house is ready so I need to step up the remodel. I need help cleaning grout lines. It's easy but kinda boring. If anybody can help in the evenings between 6 and 10 please let me know. I could use all the help I can get. I'm close to the end of this chapter and I can't wait!
  3. JaceMardu Jedi Knight

star 2
    Working on more grout today and could use some help with wiping it down. It's easy work with a sponge. If anybody can help give me a call 252-7420. Will be there in about 20 minutes and will be working until 4. Even if you can only help an hour it would be appreciated!
  4. JaceMardu Jedi Knight

star 2
    Final night!!!!

Everything is 99% done. I have to seal a little grout and put up a few baseboards tonight then clear out of there. Tomorrow the renters move in. So this is the last chance to come check out what I've been doing for the last two months. I'll be at the house from about 3:30 pm until it's done so come on by. Call me if you need directions. Hope everybody can make it!

James
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby