main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Council Members

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by FaceLoran, Aug 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    The FanForce "powers that be" are proposing to allow the use of ?Titles? to honour some of the more notable/helpful/positioned people within the Official FF Chapters of FanForce.

Basically, as this applies to us, the TFF, the council members and the treasurer would have titles to that effect under their user names, like my "Fanforce City Rep" title.

If any of the council members don't want this, let me know. Otherwise, I'll get the 4 of you titles.

Closed at the CR's request

2. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    Oh yah BABY! ***she jumps up and down*** Go ahead and give me a title! :D I want something like...Beloved Council Member and Devoted Treasurer. Or...Council Member We Can't Live Out. Or how about...Council Member Who Holds FanForce By the Throat. [face_laugh] I want LOTS of colors, so it will just SCREAMS how important I am. LOL! :D
    Well, if I have to settle for something other then what I really want...I guess Council Member/Treasurer will do.

Ice Queen

***EEEEKKKKS! as she ducks to avoid a light saber***

3. DarthPaul1971

DarthPaul1971 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    **deactivates saber and hangs it back on his belt** Darn you Lisa and your Force ensight!! :D

yeah so long as the rest of us get "Fanforce peon" as our title. :p

4. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    [face_laugh] What can I say my friend? Strong with the Force, I am. :D

5. tx1573

tx1573 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2002
    How about you use The bouncy bubblely person that never knows when to quit. Wait that is Brat. Sorry about that how about hmmm Well since you are known as the Ice Queen how about Refrigerator. Or Ice Maker Extrodinare, or maybe Cubed or Crushed Ice. How about Snow Cone. Yeah I like that one, and it comes in your choice of colors too.

6. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    YEa sounds good to me... Vong Infultrator... only spelled correctly.. or what ever it needs to be.

7. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    YES!!! you rock on TX that is some funny sh!t
    Boy they have got you and I pegged and the wipping children Lisa.

8. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    Crushed Ice? sounds like a bad white rapper hehehe

9. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    [face_devil] Nice to meet you too CHAD! [face_devil] You should probably ask some of the other members about your PLACE. [face_mischief]

Ice Queen

10. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    nice title...though I was thinking Grand High Pooba had a nice ring to it :) or His Most Exalted Muckity Muck...

11. tx1573

Jul 19, 2002
    My place or yours you pick Ice Queen.

12. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    [face_shocked] [face_shocked] ***she is stuck SPEACHLESS! She needs a moment. She'll come around****

Edit: Okay pal, shock is over! To quote a fav. female of mine-"Listen...I don't know who you are or where you come from, but from now on you'll do as I tell ya'." Quit while you're a head!

Ice Queen

13. tx1573

Jul 19, 2002
    Hey this is supposed to be PG no talking about head Lisa. Geez and you are supposed to be a mature refined woman. At your age you should know better.

14. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    I NEVER SAID THAT! I call foul! This is a PG show, and you had BETTER behave! [face_devil]

15. tx1573

Jul 19, 2002
    What did you say? You smell Foul. Take a bath please geez. Step out of the forest and find a stream. Lisa a new variety of REDWOOD. What do you call Lisa sunbathing on the shore? Driftwood. What do you call Lisa in the bedroom? Deadwood. Talltrees? I think more like a shrub or is that scrub. Now go play with your toys and buzz yourself into oblivion.

16. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Hey, playing with toys and buzzing yourself into oblivion is your expertise! Your boyfriend told me last night that you can get enough of it! Once he is done, you beg him to whip out the "toy"! I guess he was wrong when he said you were an expert tease! He can't wait to hit you up again!

17. tx1573

Jul 19, 2002
    Funny I didn't know you were a guy. You didn't even mention it last night and I checked later, so now are you saying you are a guy. I guess at your age it is difficult for you to remember the difference between Men and Women. That is it Lisa. I am sorry but you will just have to stay at the nursing home next time. Next thing you know you will be asking us to change your diapers too. It is sad really, After all we meant to each other and yet you never had the heart to tell me that you were a guy. I guess the name should have told me. Talltrees, flat as a board and ready to be nailed. You told me you wanted the family life like a Tusken raider and I tried I really did to provide you with that kind of life and now you tell me we can never have children because you are a guy. I just thought you were barren.

18. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    You went to school in the short school bus...didn't you? Not only are you a retard, but you are obviously gay too. It is quiet clear that you hate women. Great! Another gay retard woman basher! Just we need! I hate to tell you this, if I am gay, it's because of all those times you couldn't "nail" me. What was I to do? You weren't providing me with what I needed, so I had to turn to someone else. Soft, limp and unable isn't going to do it. Not only will you need to go out and get a spine, you will have to get a d!ck too.

19. QueenOverVader

QueenOverVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    WHOA!!!! Time out!! Even Otta never crossed a line like that!!! The "Talltrees/flat board/be nailed" comment even offended me :eek: Time to back off guys & play nice.

Chad, go dump a load of testosterone somewhere else & Lisa PUT DOWN THE KNIFE!!!

WWWHHhheeewwwwww!!!!!!! It can be a dangerous job of playing peacekeeper around here!

20. tx1573

Jul 19, 2002
    I wonder am I the only one that hears Lisa's crys for help. Lisa the first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem. I sense you are frustrated and have been hurt so badly by a man that anyone that tried to provided a piece of decent living and a wholesome family life makes you run away and get mad at men. I wish I could have been all the things that Otto never was to you, but since you never forgave him for abandoning you like he did, you decided to pay him back by using me as a substitute. I regret that in your life you have yet to find someone to fill the void that he left. I know in your heart that someday you will find someone to make your heart beat again. Until that time I guess you will just continue to be the cold, heartless, uncaring, and vindictive person that you are. I feel sorry for you really I do. At your age there isn't much hope for a future with someone. That biological clock is ticking down and the seconds sound your doom.

21. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Don't worry Jamie! We are just kidding with each other! Really! Chad has been sending me love e mails all night. [face_love] He is just trying to hide his true feelings in front of you guys. This is just his little act for all of you. My goodness Jamie! I have never met a man who wanted me so much! hehehe! [face_devil]

ICE QUEEN/QueenOverChad LOL!

22. tx1573

Jul 19, 2002
    I am afraid that it is true. I cannot deny my feelings any longer for Lisa. I just wish she would quit calling me Otto. I hope one day she can.

IceQueen=TX's B*&^%

23. tx1573

Jul 19, 2002
    I post this in the hopes that no one reading the above posts between Lisa and I believes that anything said is reality. We were merely playing and if anyone has taken offense to this my apologies to all. I have already made apologies to Lisa for any comment that offended or upset her and she has done the same. I hope to battle again with her so watch out Boards because you never know what will happen. Besides she still calls me Otto. Why is she so hung up on Otto. LOL

24. PopaBear

PopaBear Jedi Youngling

Aug 8, 2002
    I must have missed something!? what the HELL!! Lisa calling Chad me and ... WHAT THE HELL DID I MISS!!!!!!! LISA why are you say myt name like that??? o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.