main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Count Dooku action figure

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by DonC, May 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    From what I understand these are kinda rare. If any cares I saw two of them at the CVS in Garfield Heights at around 4pm today. These are the regular figures, and I doubt they are still there, I saw a guy with a SW t-shirt who looked like the goose that laid the golden egg going in as I came out of the store. Anyway if you still want to check the store is on the corner of Granger Rd. and Turney Rd.

2. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    I got a dooku action figure...actuall I got two...hehehe...I am thinking about saving one and selling the other.

3. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    Krash found one and gave it to me. I OPENED IT! Then we found out it will be almost impossilbe to find another. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

4. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Nothing wrong with opening a toy, no matter how "valueable" it is. There was a little girl in line at Celebration II with a Princess Leia action figure (an older one) she opened it, and there were people around her who couldn't believe her parents would let her ruin such a "collectible" item. I loved it because here's a news flash for all the "scalper/scum" out there...TOYS ARE FOR PLAYING WITH! If your idea of playing is posing them on your bookshelf...fine. If your idea of playing is running around the house with you jedi starfighter making laser noises (both of which I've been known to do) then fine!

5. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Krash...hehehe..I do that too...

And it is quite had to have a mock areana battle with all the figures still in their boxes.

6. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    "When 45 years old you reach, wish I was mint in box, you will."

7. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    I like having it open but couldn't I have waited until I had the second one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.