Count Dooku: Metal Master! *le gasp*

Discussion in 'Dayton, OH' started by Jedi_Junkie, Jul 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Junkie Jedi Master

star 3
    Christopher Lee to sing at heavy metal festival

Octogenarian actor Christopher Lee is reportedly performing at a heavy metal festival in Germany.

The 82-year-old Lord of the Rings star is taking part in the Earthshaker Festival in Geiselwind, Bavaria.

He will sing with two bands, Manowar and Rhapsody, according to concert organisers.

Lee will be accompanied by a live orchestra and a choir and will perform alongside heavy metal bands such as Grave Digger, Dragonlord and Forces of Evil.

~ From TF.N, taken from somewhere else, which was probably taken from somewhere else, blah, blah,blah...

Right, so discuss! Is anyone else familiar with these bands? What do you think of Christopher Lee as a singer or (in some cases) a monologuer? =D Does anyone have any idea what the heck an octogenarian is? Is it really a word?!
  2. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    I will have to pick up the bootleg of this one. When I picture what Christopher Lee would sound like singing with a metal band, I envision hearing "Monster Mash" with a kick. What's next...Mark Hamill doing a song with Snoop and Dr. Dre?! [face_thinking]
  3. Jedi_Junkie Jedi Master

star 3
    I actually have 2 Rhapsody CDs and I'll vouch that they aren't like the Monster Mash. They're strange, and different, but not inane. If you're interested I can send you a couple of songs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.