main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Count The Cost (what if Amidala and Obi-Wan were married)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by R U Sidious, Feb 17, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    This is a list of voice recognition softare. You can download them for free for trial. Its possible you may find a suitable software that may help you to write your fic without typing.

Voice recognition is not too advanced but I'm sure with a little effort you could get some work done.

here is the link

http://download.com.com/3150-7239-0.html?tag=stbc.gp

Hope it helps.

2. Glad is June

Glad is June Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2000
    Let's give this an up to see if I can find some messages. By the way I've had my second surgery. things are going pretty good. My hands of course are sore from surgery but I know that will heal.

3. Jemmiah

Jemmiah Jedi Master star 5

Mar 5, 2000
    Glad to hear you're on the mend, June! Hope things get better for you quickly :)

-Jem

4. Jedi_Johnson

Jedi_Johnson Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2002
    Up.... Hope your hands are feeling better soon.

5. Glad is June

Mar 10, 2000
    Thanks for the get well notes. My hands are better. I can do almost everything again. My surgen was great. I'm sorry I haven't been writing much lately but like I've said before I need at least 2 or 3 more hours in a day. I've been bogged down with sewing projects lately. Spcificly birthday presents for the 2 little girls from church we watch. So I haven't had time for writing. Now there are "All Hollows Eve" costume to make and Christmas prsents. But I could use a break for all the sewing. I was thinking I needed to get back to this story. I wasn't sure anyone was still reading it or remembered me. Got to get to work. If we don't have company this weekend I'll try to get something posted. Thanks again for the post.

6. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Great to see you, June. It's also wonderful to know that your hands are healing up good, too. That's great news! :)

7. Glad is June

Mar 10, 2000
    9/17/ 03 Well mesa back. Once again I'm sorry it's taken me so long to write this. I've kind of had to push myself to get it up. So here it is.

Boss Nass arrived at the lagoon with Bil Tim and the Royal Guard a few minutes after Richie went into the cave.

"Mesa no liken Richie go alone." Boss Nass shook his large head. Sunny (the Sun) isa heavy with sleep now. It play a little more. Then go to bed." He looked up at the sky. "But Luna (the moon) shine bright tonight. So wesa wait till Obi call us." Boss Nass noticed Kacey and Joe Joe shivering. "Tarn (the earth) isa still shiverin (cold) after Sunny go to sleep in Spring. Light a flame (fire) on rim of water. Keep boyos warm."

The tunnels wove and twisted. Sometimes they opened into large caves with several openings. It wasn?t long before Richie wasn?t stopping to question which way to go. He knew which tunnel led to Tanya. It seemed as though he and the planet were one. He was running as fast as he could when he burst into the cave of crystals. Richie tried to stop but his momentum took him straight toward Anakin and Tanya. He managed to do a leap flip at the last second. Hitting the floor with an "Oofff!"

"What the-!" Anakin bolted up. He hadn?t sensed the boy approaching. Very strange for a Jedi. Anakin did not like the feeling.

Tanya sat up shaking her head. She felt dizzy, hot and cold all at once. She noticed Richie staring at her. "What are you staring at? You look like you?ve never seen a female before."

"I haven?t." Richie blushed bright red. "That is I?ve seen pictures. It?s a lot more ... uh .. Stimulating in the flesh."

"What are you talking about?"

"Look at yourself." Richie responded his eyes and the smile on his face getting bigger by the second. For the first time he truly understood why the Gungan and Naboo watched their adolesent and older teens so closely.

"I know what I look like. Stop acting so weird. My head hurts. I don?t feel like playing guessing games with you." Tanya closed her eyes and put her fingers to her temples. All she wanted to do was focus on healing her head. Her head felt so heavy. Not opening her eyes Tanya bent her legs to her chest to lay her head on her knees. Something was very wrong. Skin was touching skin. Not cloth against skin. Tanya opened her eyes and let out a yell. Grabbing her clothes and holding them as best she could to cover herself Tanya backed away from Richie and Anakin. "How ... how did I get like this?"

Rich stood and frowned. "I wasn?t here when you got the way you are. Why don?t you ask your brother who?s no danger to you?"

Tanya looked over at Anakin. "Anakin what did you do? My God, Anakin, what did we do?"

While Tanya and Richie had been talking Anakin was getting dressed. He knew there was no having Tanya now. Anakin stood and picked up his under tunic. "Nothing." He mumbled. "Absolutely nothing."

"If we?d done nothing I wouldn?t be this way."

"You?re naked Tanya." Anakin growled. "Why can?t you say it? What?s the matter with you? Some healer you?ll make."

"What?s that suppose to mean?" Tanya asked shaking.

"Never mind."

Richie wasn?t sure what to do. He wanted to help Tanya. But how? "Tanya why don?t you just put your clothes on. We can talk about this when we get back home. They?re all worried about you and Anakin. Come to think of it, by now everyone is probably about me too."

"You 2 turn away."

Richie out of respect for Tanya did turn.

But Anakin laughed. "What the Sith does it matter? We both have seen all there is to see of you. If you dressing is all the pleasure I?m going to get tonight I don?t want to miss it."

Richie was furious. He stepped next to Anakin.. "Why don?t you wait outside for us, Anakin?"

"Why should you stay and not me?" Anakin waved his hand. "GO AWAY LITTLE BOY."

Richie felt the Force suggestion. He wasn?t sure what he felt rise in his heart. Anger? Perhaps? Except it wasn?t a negative feeli

8. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Oops I missed this!

This little tid bit has wet my appetite for more.

I still want to smack Anakin silly!

9. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    I'm back in time for a very powerful post. Excellent writing, June. Anakin, I think, needs to learn to listen to people who care about him. Well done! :)

10. Glad is June

Mar 10, 2000
    At least one of my stories is still active I've really got to get back to working on my stories. Can't wait for the Episode III to come out.

11. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    Please do June! We've missed you! I'm sure you can ask a mod to help you out and unlock your other stories if you want to.

Looking forward to Episode III here too! :)

12. The Butler

The Butler Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 1999
    Very long time no see! Up and up!

13. Glad is June

Mar 10, 2000
    Mouse and Butler it's nice to hear from you both. I'm still here a about a half hour or so a week lurking on my own stories. Problem is I haven't had time to work on my them. When I was 20 or 30 years younger I figured life would get less complicated as I got older. Truth is it got more.

I have seen Sith 2 times. Other than reading the ROTS book that's as close as I've got to doing anything SW. I know how I want all the stories to end problem is finding the time to get there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.