Countdown to Revelation

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, NC' started by cinemafreak, Feb 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cinemafreak Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Coming soon. On Feb 14th. The revelation of Jerri's Soul Mate. Now, if you know who it is, DON'T SAY HIS NAME ON THE BOARDS. There are a select few who know, but he will be Officially Revealed right here, on the Jax Boards.
  2. jkg_vader Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Wahoo! I can't wait to find out!

Oh wait, I already know!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  3. Master_SweetPea Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I plead....
    [image=http://www.angelfire.com/journal/slingshot70/images/bunny_pancake.jpg]
  4. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling

star 3
    What the freak? OK Gabe now we all know why you are not the new CR.....hehee :)
  5. beafet Jedi Knight

star 5
    Hey you all voted for a new CR w/o me!!!!!??

[face_plain]

6. NienNunb1 Jacksonville, NC FanForce VIP

VIP
    Wait... how do we know her soulmate is even a guy...
    I mean, we shouldn't jump to any conclusions in these enlightened times!
    ~sigh~ I guess we'll just have to wait and see......
  7. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Well let me clear this up right now! I can assure you that my SoulMate is very much a guy!!! :) And I couldn't be any happier than what I am w/all the "male chromosones" that he has !!! :)
  8. jkg_vader Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I don't know Jerri...he seemed kind of "girly" to me when I met him. Wouldn't you agree Nien? In fact I remember you saying something like that last time we hung out...

9. cinemafreak Jedi Padawan

star 4
  10. NienNunb1 Jacksonville, NC FanForce VIP

VIP
    YES FOLKS!!!!

It's true.... I put the "lust" in Sullustan :)

But seriously, this is an awsome thing for Jerri and myself. We have so much in common! Those of you that know her know she is such a lovely soul! We shall enjoy our new journey together.

Thank you Cinemafreak for doing such a great fun job on the announcement. Also thank you all you N/C friends. You all did a great job of taking care of Jerri. I now must do my part too so we can visit y'all soon ;)

Happy Valentine's day y'all!!!

Mike (Nien Nunb) Quinn
  11. Jainalover Jedi Youngling

star 4
    It is a pleasure to meet you Sir....even if it is only online. I am new to the Jawas and have been enjoying getting to know my new friends here in Jacksonville. And my mother nearly passed out when I told her that I knew someone (Jerri) who is engaged to the guy who sat next to Billy Dee Williams on the Millenium Falcon! We are longtime fans of both you and Mr Williams. Congratulations to the both of you and may your days be filled with much sunshine and happiness. :cool:
  12. CrazyMike JC Collecting Manager and RSA Canada

Manager
    star 7
    Congratulations to you Mike. We have not met before but Jerri and I are good friends :)
  13. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Yes everyone it is true --- my SoulMate is Mike Quinn! I am so happy he & I are together! He is a wonderful man! He makes me very happy & is showing me what the meaning of the word 'bliss' is all about! For those of ya'll who was priviledged to know about me & Mike prior to 'OUR' announcement --- ya'll know how happy he makes me! [face_love] [face_love]

I have to echo what Mike said to cinemafreak on the job he did on The Jawa Hunters' website on 'OUR' Announcement to the world --- Great Job & Creativity! Thanks A Lot! :)

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO EVERYONE!!! [face_love] [face_love]
  14. jkg_vader Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Wow Rich!!! Awsome job on the site!!!

And Mikey, you know I was just messing with you and the girly comment. Just so that it's clear: Hey, everyone, Jerri's soulmate is a MANLY MAN!!!!! I was just having a bit of revenge on you for taking my sis away.

Jerri, I miss you, and I'm honored to have known you for soooooooooooooooooooooooo long..... ;)
  15. Entropy Jedi Padawan

star 4
    WOW! I never would have guessed that! :D
  16. NienNunb1 Jacksonville, NC FanForce VIP

VIP
    Okay then, JKG_Vader.. then we are even?... Cool!
    So now people have to schedule their visits with us, right?

Happy Presidents day all!!!

Mikey (a manly man-not a girly man)
  17. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Well SiS........the feeling is mutual ! I am so very glad to have known you for so very long too ! ! ! ;) I hope your trip goes well this week !

Life here in CA w/Mike is absolutely great everyone ! ! ! :) I still miss all of ya'll & always will ! I look fwd to the visits we will have. But I just wanted everyone to know I am OK & SO VERY HAPPY ! ! ! :) [face_love] [face_love]
  18. jkg_vader Jedi Padawan

star 4
    All this love is sickening. hehehehe

Hey, everyone, I want it known that Entropy actually did figure it out a while ago without being told.

Oh, Jerri, I talked to Ron, and I think we are going to try to come out for a weekend some time in May (keep your fingers crossed). Let's hope!!!!
  19. Jainalover Jedi Youngling

star 4
    As always, I wish the best of fortunes to my good friend Jerri and her man. :)
  20. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'm so happy for two really great friends getting together, Jerri deserves all the happiness possible.

Ya know, it is really wonnerful... mahavelous... ut ho he's busting into song.... watch out! ;)
  21. Entropy Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Elementary my dear J-9. :D
  22. cinemafreak Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ohhhhhhhhh sweet mystery of life at last I've found you.
  23. jkg_vader Jedi Padawan

star 4
    This silliness must stop!!
  24. Jainalover Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I saw this show once where this guy kept saying "Stop this silliness!" to anyone who he came into contact with. I thought that was funny!
  25. THE_casual_fan Jedi Youngling

star 1

On second thought let's not go to Camelot... 'tis a silly place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.