Oregon Countdown to the Original "Unaltered" Trilogy on DVD

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by crashdown, Jul 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crashdown Jedi Master

star 4
    7 !!!!

--------------------

Wal-Mart is the [face_devil]
  2. grumpydevil Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I think that Circuit Cty hass something..let me check...here it is:
    "Circuit City is giving away a set of really nice prints of vintage poster art in a nice folder presentation"
    http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Circuit_City_DVD_Exclusives_99901.asp

-Kyle
  3. FenixRu Jedi Youngling

star 1
    6!!!

Funny thing is my wie refuses to watch the Special edition DVDs, but for the first time ever said she would gladly get this set so she can watch and these are her words "The proper Star Wars".
  4. grumpydevil Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Ehhhhhxcellent

[image=http://www.cnn.com/interactive/entertainment/0302/gallery.simpsons.characters/gallery.mr.burns.jpg]
  5. Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I used to be like that to. Even the "new trilogy". But I soon accepted it all as the star wars universe. Because the fact is, it's Lucas's universe no matter what. And if we dont like what he does then we are not fans of the true star wars universe, but the selected parts we made our own. Not accepting new things that Lucas brings out isn't being "true to the original" it's just not being a fan of the true Star Wars universe; George Lucas's universe. so peaple can go ahead and sit in there own universe and be a fan of it. But i prefere to accept anything from the SW universe(the true universe simply being GJ's mind)
  6. crashdown Jedi Master

star 4
    5 [face_dancing]

NO COMMENT [face_not_talking]
  7. Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan

star 4
  8. FenixRu Jedi Youngling

star 1
  9. FenixRu Jedi Youngling

star 1
  10. jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    !!!!2!!!! OMG, they're almost here! WooT!!!
  11. crashdown Jedi Master

star 4
    Could it be?

One More Day [face_dancing]

--------------

And me, without any money in my pocket :_|
  12. FenixRu Jedi Youngling

star 1
    THE DAY HAS ARRIVED!!!!

Now is the time to see what kind of consumer ye be. I am the patient type, and have decided to make one last DVD Star wars purchase and thats when they bring out the entire saga in one complete set.
  13. crashdown Jedi Master

star 4
    You are betting on a log. I'm not 100% sure that they will come out with the entire saga with the unaltered trilogy.

So, has anyone gotten the unaltered ANH yet?
  14. crashdown Jedi Master

star 4
    Betting on a "LOT"........sorry, typo
  15. Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan

star 4
    has anyone seen some of the commercials for it on tv? They are strange....I guess not STRANGE. just not the usual star wars advertizement.
  16. Ayn Jedi Youngling

star 1
    The commercials where they chat with that family enjoying SWs? Ive seen those alot, and they are different. I love seeing Chewie on TV, although I wish someone would explain to that little girl that Wookiees are not pets! Arrghh...more proliferation of Wookiee misinformation. Wal-Mart is scary, but they have a good commercial on recently, with Chewie reading a tabloid about Sasquatch. :)
  17. Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan

star 4
    hehe, yeah. THAT ONE exactly.
  18. crashdown Jedi Master

star 4
    No mention of the "unaltered" bonus though........typical:p
  19. Quick2 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    OK...Here are my 2 cents on these Versions. First off growing up with the Originals I loved them for what they are. I also have the VHS versions of them. When the Special Editions came out...It was like watching them Fresh , and I loved them much more. I loved the added material and the Anakin younger ghost did not Offend me .. LOL. I have these on DVD Widescreen. As the for the release of Originals to DVD.. I did not purchase.. I thought it was not right..My reasons were because Lucas Did not include the Deleted scenes of Biggs and Luke early footage, and Han Solo and girlfriend in Cantina.. You could go to Blueharvest.com for viewing those. I still think they should have been a bonus. So if I am in the mood I will watch Special Editions, and keep my Original version's VHS in the closet. Star Wars Forever.. Peace Allan (quick2)
  20. MasterKeyan Jedi Youngling

star 1
    at Wal Mart last night, i found three sets of exclusive figures from the new unedited releases...for Ep4 Luke, Ben, and Vader...Ep5 Han, Chewie, and Stormtrooper, Ep6 JediKnightLuke, Emporer, and well...I am not sure of the exact combos...$20 for each pacj of figs...pretty cool, and appear to be built to new standards! Pretty sweet...I only collect the Jedi figs, so if anyone sees some...

Keyan
  21. Ayn Jedi Youngling

star 1

A Chewie I dont have! Guess this means I have to go to walmart even though it seriously creeps me out.
  22. Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hey guess what! I might have a job at the evil empire soon! woohoo! a job! Sorry to those of you who now consider me apart of the dark side....it was just my DESTINY! :eek:[face_dancing]
  23. Ayn Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Good luck with the job Larena! Find me a Chewbacca :)
  24. grumpydevil Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I saw all of those Original trilogy figure box sets last night at WalMart. I was only there for research though!

-Kyle
  25. crashdown Jedi Master

star 4
    As the Official CR, I must declare that I will no longer allow the use of the "W" word on this forum :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.