main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX COUNTING DOWN TO THE CLONES...

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by EwokClansman, May 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EwokClansman

EwokClansman Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    We're on the Last Mile Now and tension is High. STAR WARS FANS can barely stand it anymore! Share your EXCITEMENT!!!

2. Jedi_Depa_Billada

Jedi_Depa_Billada Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2001
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm not gonna see it, and it's freakin killing me!!!!!!!!!!!

hope you all enjoy it, and watch it for me.

Anna

3. Texapocalypse

Texapocalypse Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2001
    Me too. My wife and I are going nuts from the anticipation. Tomorrow we'll be watching Eps. 1, 4, 5 and 6 just to whet our appetites. (We're both freelancers and we have a home office. So we get to watch movies while we work.) Looking forward to Wednesday night!!!

4. Darth Arash

Darth Arash Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 1999
    I'm even more excited now because I have tickets for 5:20 at Gateway!

5. origjedi

origjedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2001
    Been watching the classic trilogy and Ep I everyday for the past week! I want to make sure I can make connections from AOTC with the other ones! Went to sleep at 2:30 a.m. watching ESB, woke up at 7:30 a.m. and got on the Forums. Sleepy....must....watch...more....movies!
    P.S. If any of you guys want to talk about the movies, let me know. I'm origjedi on the Force.net Jedi Council boards. Yoda....Dagobah system....

6. DarthBarf

DarthBarf Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2001
    I will be camping out at Gateway tonight. We'll do a New Years style countdown at midnight to celebrate the 24 hour mark! I can't believe we're actually talking hours now!!! Three years went by fast!

7. Darth Arash

Darth Arash Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 1999
    I still need to watch all four movies before AOTC comes out. I"ll start tonight with ANH...

8. Arrak

Arrak Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2002
    =) I've been watching all four of them all week. I actually realized I'd left my copy of TPM in Houston so I had to go out and rent it...luckily Blockbuster had it in stock!

Is anyone going to wear a costume?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.