main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Courtney Solo's "Lovely" Fan "Art" -New Art: March 24th ~ page 10 -

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Courtney_Solo, Mar 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    I have another Kyp Durron drawing (I'm not too proud of myself) and another Jaina Solo rendition coming soon...

2. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
  3. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Beautiful--I love that image of Tahiri (the "grown-up" one); the beautiful flaring sun/star is a nice counterpoint to the darkness at the right of the frame. Another nice wallie!

FF

4. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
  5. Courtneys_Library

Courtneys_Library Jedi Youngling

Sep 29, 2006
  6. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Ah, very pretty--but also sad... The quotes in particular tend to intensify that... I guess I'm hoping deep down that Tahiri is going to be able, someday soon, to come to a place of peace inside about losing Anakin and move on... I know Anakin would not want for her to lament and mourn him for the rest of her life--he loved her enough to want a good and happy life for her... Just my thoughts on the matter--I really like Tahiri, and hope to see her getting on with her life (and that it proves to be a long and relatively contented one...Darth Jacen and his grand plans for the galaxy notwithstanding...). Anyway--I rather like the frames you used for each image, and then having her standing alone, surrounded by the dark starfield. Very evokative (for me!). Another nice piece!

FF

7. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Wow, it's beautiful! I love the different backgrounds you've used, esp the one with Anakin and Tahiri in front of the waterfall looks awesome, very nice colors here. [face_love] =D= Well done!

8. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Hey!
    Aww, thanks, guys! :D
    I heard the song, and it reminded me so much of A/T, that I made some art (and a songfic to go with it, LOL).

Thanks! [face_love]

C @};- S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.