1. Welcome back everyone! Wondering why everything looks different? Please visit HERE for more information!

Art Archive Courtney Solo's "Lovely" Fan "Art" -New Art: March 24th ~ page 10 -

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Courtney_Solo, Mar 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. NLSkywalker Jedi Youngling

I like your pictures! They are shining!
  2. Courtney_Solo Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah, I drew Lucy Pevensie ... and a couple really bad ones of Krista Fett, but I'm getting there! :p

I haven't seen Briman or Brad ... and I have no idea when to write the updates.
    Hmmm ... strange.

C @};- S
  3. Courtney_Solo Force Ghost

star 4
    Thank you! :)
  4. llanesmark777 Jedi Padawan

please help me. I want to have a signature picture of datrh vader. How can I do It. Can you please tell what is the code? thanks
  5. Courtney_Solo Force Ghost

star 4
    Unfortunately, TF.N won't let codes in the signatures beyond the emoticon codes. You can post unedited (codeless) links, aka, a link to the picture. Do you have Photobucket? PM me and explain what it is you want to do. I'll be happy to help. :)
  6. Forbidden_Priestess Jedi Knight

Your welcome. Keep those pictures coming :)
  7. Courtney_Solo Force Ghost

star 4
    I ran outta pic ideas. Any ideas? Anyone?
  8. FettFan79 Jedi Knight

star 2
  9. Courtney_Solo Force Ghost

star 4
  10. Courtney_Solo Force Ghost

star 4
  11. leia_naberrie Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello Courtney_Solo! :)

These are really nice. My favourite though, was "You Want Me? Come and Get Me!". :D I loved the pencil work on that, so stylish. And the girl's attitude - whoever she was - was trest dangerous. :)
  12. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey C_S! Very nice additions here! The cover art piece is nicely composed--having the characters both facing inward is great, and the intense gaze of the man on the woman generates a lot of intrigue (read that as curiosity about their "story!"). Very nice! And of course--who doesn't love Capt. Jack and Will? "...Pirates..." [face_laugh] Good simple compositions with these, too--very good character studies!

FF
  13. Courtney_Solo Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks! (And just for the record, I do have to say that I didn't draw the girl in "You Want Me? Come and Get Me", FalconFan did. DIDN'T SHE DO AWESOME!?!?!?!? :D )
  14. Courtney_Solo Force Ghost

star 4
    I'd be happy to email you the summary and *real* coverart. :)
    I haven't finished writing the book, and I do want to attempt to get it published,
    but I'd be happy to send you a copy for your reading pleasure once it's finished. ;)

I don't know one soul. :p

Thank you! :D
  15. Courtney_Solo Force Ghost

star 4
    Here is something that DarthChopsticks did for Just A Breath Away...

[image=http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c230/starwarsfreak1993/justabreathawaycoverartCOLOR.jpg]

C @};- S
  16. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, how interesting! It looks like a page from a scrapbook or a journal--with someone's writing and doodles and photos and such. Is this for a fic, or just to illustrate an idea? A very unique idea, and well done!

FF
  17. Courtney_Solo Force Ghost

star 4
    The art is actually for a book that i am hoping to have published. This cover art is only the beginning (seeing as I probably won't be able to clear with Jesse and Kate's agents on this) so I'll have to find some decent models. *sigh* If you know some guy with blonde hair, gray eyes, just outta college, lemme know. ;) I probably will have Kelly Clarkson model as the girl (Kate Klark). Maybe I can clear it with HER agents. :p Anyways, I'm getting carried away here, thanks for the constructive comments! I'll send DarthChopsticks right over! :D

C @};- S
  18. odj_310388 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I dont mean to be harsh here, its just my opinion. But I dont think what your doing here is art. In my opinion there isnt enough constructive critisism on this board so exscuse me if this seems like I'm picking on you, I'm really not. :p But all you seem to be doing here is taking what other people have done, re-aranging it and adding text. And thats it. There doesnt seem to be much skill involved. I mean couldnt you try something more? Possibly try and do your own art to go with your text? There just doesnt seem to be enough done on your part imo for this to be considered art made by you.

Again, this is just my opinion.
  19. Courtney_Solo Force Ghost

star 4
  20. Courtney_Solo Force Ghost

star 4
    You're right, that IS basically all I'm doing. However, I enjoy doing it, and I enjoy using time and patience investing in these photos. I think that people can use them for whatever they want, and consider whatever they think is art to be art. That is just my opinion.

C @};- S
  21. Courtney_Solo Force Ghost

star 4
  22. NLSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Those are really beautiful!
  23. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Those are wonderful drawings of the Pevesnie kids, Courtney! =D= Beautiful likenesses (I recognized them immediately) and great detailing in the costume (for Peter especially)! Great work--and would love to see some more of your hand drawn pieces! Nice w/ps as well--but I'm really excited about the drawings! :D =D= More, more!

FF
  24. Courtney_Solo Force Ghost

star 4
    Thank you! :D
  25. Courtney_Solo Force Ghost

star 4
    As you wish! Thanks so much for the compliments! :D

Krista Fett
    Krista Fett Close-Up
    Padm'e Amidala Skywalker
    Padm'e Amidala

C @};- S