main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Courtship of Princess Leia has THE. BEST. SW LINE. EVER. PERIOD.

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by JediDragon, Apr 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    "Believe me, buddy, if I were you, I'd go right up there and ask her if she wants to ride on my rancor."

Seriously. Bottom of p 233. My buddy is rereading it and told me about it over msn. I had to check to see if it was really in there and it is. Great stuff.

2. anthonymaul

anthonymaul Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2004
  3. melodyann

melodyann Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2004
    that is a great line, but that book was HORRIBLE!!!! i read it when it first came out and ack. sorry to say.

4. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    Nothing is as horrible as Children of the Jedi though. Worst. Star Wars Book. Ever.

5. Jada_Kraden

Jada_Kraden Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2003
    Hmm, I rather enjoyed Courtship

New planets, non imperial threat, new aspects of the Force.. and the last few chapters of "battle" I thought were cool.

Though I found a lot of the novels to be sorta eh...so/so for the sole reason they show you just how terrible Luke is. That boy hasn't done one thing by himself, and is the "Jedi Master"

If you break down each movie, and each novel up to the point of the New Jedi Order, there is always someone or something to help Luke save the day... from droids, and friends to ghosts, and such. *shrugs*

Sorry, had to get that out. *l*
    and if you say well... he did out rival his father in ROTJ, he had assistance from the dark side ;)

6. TK-4752

TK-4752 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 20, 2002
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MANNNNNNN!!!! But I wanted to go to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters!!!

7. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    JK: I don't get your point here...the movies and novels aren't just about Luke...of course he's not gonna be the only one who saves the day...the stories are also about Han, Leia, Chewie, and later Jacen, Jaina, Anakin, etc...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.