main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cover Artists

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by _-Darth_Greek-_, Mar 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _-Darth_Greek-_

_-Darth_Greek-_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 11, 2003
    How do i become one

Nice work, Darth_Geek :). I?m going to have to lock this now since the question has been answered. Thanks. Locked.

2. FF_Newsletter_Editor

FF_Newsletter_Editor Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2004
    I'm not claiming to be an expert in the field, but you'd probably want to head over to the Fan Art Forum for more information. :)

EDIT: Sorry - forgot I was logged in as the newsletter sock instead of Xaara. [face_blush]

3. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    _-Darth-Geek-_, this is just a shot in the dark here, but are you asking how to become a cover artist for the TF.N Fan Fiction Archive?

While I don?t have much interaction with the archive, I?ll try to provide you an explanation.

First, it?s a good idea if you signed up for the TheForce.Net Fan Fiction?s Artist List (the mailing list page is located here). As the text under the ?Mailing List Options? header down the bottom of the page states, you have to be a registered user of the archive (sign up; it?s free!) to participate in the mailing lists.

Once you have joined the mailing list, keep an eye on the inbox of the email address you submitted to the archive. I advise you to also monitor your ?Junk Mail? folder, too (that?s where I find messages from the TF.N mailing list). A Fan Fiction Archive staff member will put out a call for people willing to make cover art for a certain story (further information is provided). If you?re interested, reply to the email and inform the staff member that you?ve taken on the job. Once you?re done, send the cover to the staff member and you?re done.

Alternatively, if you know someone on JC that is planning to submit to the archive, let them know that you would be willing to make cover art for them once they?re accepted.

Please correct me if I?m wrong, Herman (or any other TF.N FF Archive staff member)! Darth_Geek, if this isn?t what you mean, Xaara?s advice is more appropriate.

Am [face_love]

4. _-Darth_Greek-_

_-Darth_Greek-_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 11, 2003
    thats exactly what i needed, thx, heres an example of my work

Here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.