main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC cover up. (as it should be)

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Kazuma_Kuahara, Feb 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    http://www.amics21.com/911/pentagon.html#Main

2. Sunafar

Sunafar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2005
    I knew there was a conspiracy about the 9/11 situation, now meybe others will believe me...or dismiss this as bull.

3. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    but when it comes to this one, i think it was something that should have been hidden from the masses of america. we had already been shown the capital of thailand. and if a video of misiles hitting one of our capital buildings would cripple the country further through mass hysteria. but another thing to think of, do you really think that those people who actually saw the video, or the ALL the people in the pentagon could have been shut up about this? they may have been more to this on event that has not been told, but there are some things that the government should keep from its people to protect the poeple. also i thought about it some and realized that if it was a missile attack like that then would Bush have hidden it for the simple fact that then who would have argued over this war in the least if he just said to the country that we are going after the people that can get in close enough to deliver misile strikes. some things still don't add but, but over all i think it is best that we really don't know everything on this incident.

4. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Compelling stuff. So, if it wasnt a 757, what was it? And while there could be something to this, I in no way believe this was something that the President knew about ahead of time, or approved. But it does make you wonder exactly what happened. On the other hand, one could take certain things from "a certain point of view" and askew truth in this manner as well as what they are suggesting the government did, to be fair.

5. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Speaking along these lines, too, I have read alot of stuff on the crash in Pennsylvania. Alot of reports keep mentioning a fighter plane, and the possibility that the flight was actually shot out of the air by one of our fighters. Some witnesses say they saw an explosion IN the air, before it crashed. If true, that part could be omitted simply because they dont want the public to realize the horror that one of our fighter pilots might have actually had to shoot this one out of the air. I could see reasoning behind that, if it were true. But obviously, we can only go by what we know.

6. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Nice. I always like science fiction. I highly doubt that a missile struck the building. There was a perfect circle burned through the wall in one of the photos... a missile explodes... not very neat.

Unless you are saying an energy weapon was used ( i.e. laser or other high powered incinerate device ) I'll stick with the idea of a plane becoming super heated, spraying fuel ( fuel is stored in the wings of most aircraft... the wings were most likely sheered off at impact ), which in turn caused the plane to become a flaming torpedo that breached the walls setting the surrounding area on fire.

Knowing that the American public would be in a state of panic... clean up crews were probably mobilized in a very efficient and effective manner. Also the Pentagon probably had sensitive information that had to be secured after the breach so I'm not surprised to see the wreckage removed in a prompt manner.

/sigh I know our government it's faults but the absurdity of this clip was astonishing.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

7. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Also, as I said, it is compelling what they put together, however, these days, folks can truly use anything and twist it to prove their point. To keep things balanced, please be sure to check out these sites proving the opposite of the first video.

http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/cmh/simulation/

And this, as well, with many links to noted and linked engineers and professors, also disputing such conspiracy theories...

http://ourworld-top.cs.com/mikegriffith1/refute.htm

I would still have to say a 757 hit the pentagon, going by this evidence.

8. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    I'ld be much more inclined to take the film seriously if the site responsible wasn't owned by an anti-American, anti-Christian activist group based out of Spain.

9. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Bullseye! ;)

Also, if you look at those links I posted up, they will explain why the plane basically disintegrated when it hit the Pentagon. And those links, I believe, are very factual, and I believe those vs. the flash video. Honestly, the best thing about the flash video, though, is the music. I need to go by Fight Club's soundtrack. :)

10. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    I expected Sol would side with an Anti-American group... I guess it's not too much of a stretch for him to side with an Anti-Christian group as well. /sigh Some people...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

11. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Riff wrote: Bullseye!

What can I say, I have this annoying habit of questioning the motivation and validity of propaganda.

12. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    I have an annoying habit of being cynical and right ;)

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

13. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Oh, btw, in one article they went so far as to insinuate that Billy Graham was involved in a plot to get Bush elected the first time around, so that he could hasten the coming of Armageddon. How stupid can you get? I mean, if they had suggested Oral Roberts, Jerry Falwell, or Pat Robertson...okay...I'ld be inclined to consider it. But Billy Graham? That's just ludicrous.

14. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
  15. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Theres not a "Rolleyes" icon large enough to convey my thoughts on this matter.

Funny stuff Lodreh and Entropy! :)

16. Sunafar

Sunafar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2005
    I will say no more, as I always seem to be riticuled on this subject.

17. HawthorSolarian

HawthorSolarian Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 18, 2003
    simply put a man that belives everything or disbelives everything all the time is a man that dose not think

18. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    well here is something intresting, my dad seems a little "confused" as i call it. I wish i could insert a poll in this. but here goes... Did man actually walk on the moon?

I think yes, true the government may try to cover up some silly things at times, but when it comes down to it something like that just couldn't have been staged like that. On this I choose to believe in the will and determination of man and the USA not to take the cheesy way out and be the best by actually being the best.

19. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    We went down the moon landing road before and it wasnt pretty.

20. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Seriously, its your right to think as you want. But, while yes, I do believe the government doesnt tell us everything, I do not think it is trying to pull an Empire maneuver. I can not, and will not think that they would do something like that to us.

21. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    This is off subject but I wonder if the Pope dies, will the Vatican tell us or will they pull a Weekend at Bernie's.

22. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    That was a funny movie... I could see Scotty and Cooper from EuroTrip doing something like that ;)

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

23. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Hahahahaha! Yeah, me too.

Scotty doesnt know, Scotty doesnt know!

24. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    First i have to say that I have the utmost respect for the posisition of the pope. but there is time for people to just retire too. i'm sorry but the old people mumbles and drool aren't provocative preaching.

25. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    You have to wonder if they arent already doing the Weekend at Bernies thing?! Damn, have yall SEEN the man. :eek: I remember when he was selected after his predecessor passed away. I was in middle school I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.