main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Covert Trench Run ... Commencing Saturday ?AM Hrs

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, Jul 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Attention all Rogues

Covert Trench Run to to commence Saturday. I need to know who is going, what time everyone wants to go and where does everyone want to meet? Remember, on the way back, we will be heading by the place we all talked about at the meeting.

I am leaving it open for discussion. So, any suggestions?

2. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Yes I am in. I'd say we leave early but not toooooo early as I gotta drive up to Sac to meet you guys (I doubt anyone wants to go the roundabout way through Stockton).

3. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    I'm all up for early. I can sleep in the car. =D

-TJ

4. PadawanBeldaPinik

PadawanBeldaPinik Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2005
    I want to go. I will need a ride. someone please pm me if they can come get me? Matt will not be taking me. He is busy.

5. x_jedi1

x_jedi1 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 27, 2005
    I'll be in Seattle but will be thinking of ya'll! I can't believe I'm going to miss this....I'll just have to go later. :_|

[On a lighter note]Hope to see you at Comic-Con! [face_dancing]

6. R2-Tattoo

R2-Tattoo Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2005
    I am up for it for sure. Just tell me the where and when we meet and its will rock.
    R2-Tattoo

7. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    I may have to miss this one too. I've been feeling under the weather all week and need to make sure I'm back to 100% before comic con.

8. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    well, start popp'n the vitamine C Hawkster. You got a couple days!

9. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    A couple of days and a couple of fillings later and we'll see how I'm doing...that is if the dentist doesn't drown me due to my nose being clogged. ;)

10. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    TMI hawkster TMI!!!

Well, just be better for Saturday!

11. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006
    We are in (3). How many cars are going? Why don't we just all kick in a set amount to pay for gas and we will take as few cars as possible. How early is early for everyone.....say, about 9:00 a.m. or earlier?

12. AuntBeruLars

Mar 5, 2006
    meeting place.....anyone? Some of us are in the south area. Should we meet somewhere to the west......like IKEA's parking lot?

13. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    We were thinking that somewhere in West Sac off of I-80 might be good for all those coming from the north and south. They close at 3:00 so we want to leave time for traveling and a couple of hours to look for hidden treasures. :) Bithlord said he needed time to come up from Stockton. What time is good for you Bithlord? You are coming the furthest so we need to work around you. :) LDV, you are next furthest, what would be best for you? Sounds like we have a real group going. Maybe we can catch a bite to eat on the way back to top off the day. What do you all think? or is everyone pressed for time after the trip?

14. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Just post the when and where with as much notice as possible and I MAY be able to make it. No promises from the Hawkster...just possibilities.

15. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    I think 9 is good and yes a meal afterward is a definate :)

Where is the meetup?

16. AuntBeruLars

Mar 5, 2006
    Is it about 1:45 to 2:00 hrs away?

17. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Count the Jedidoria clan in! We'll be a total of 5. I'm down here in Fairfield, if anyone down in this direction needs a ride I'll have two extra seats in the fun, fun, minivan. We're game for anytime everyone is ready to go (8-9am is fine with us), and we are ALWAYS up for a good meal with good company! Looking forward to it!

18. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Okay this is beginning to sound good.

Okay West Sac is a good meeting spot. Don't worry Jedidoria, you can meet up with the convoy in Fairfield. Anyone know any good spots in West Sac to meet? Somewhere close to the Freeway I presume.

9:00AM sounds good to me to meet up.

19. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Lock s-foils in attack position... set your deflectors to double front.

20. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    I regret saying that I probably won't be able to make it to this, as much as I would like to go. I forgot that I had promised my other sf/f group, Fantastic Frontiers, that I would attend their BBQ. I hope everyone will have a great time!

--JediDarkNight

21. PadawanBeldaPinik

Dec 23, 2005
    Hello there, I still am in need of a ride. I live in South Sac area. It'll just be me. I'm willing to give towards gas! Please dont leave me behind?

22. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    I went online to see **** Restaurant[/b], and last but not least is McDonalds at 1700 W. Capital Ave. These are easy to get to off the freeway it looks like and will be easy to get back on the freeway.

Are there any other spots that might be easy to meet at.

I am not sure where we could connect with Jedidoria but I am sure she can let us know of a spot to meet us with them and jump back on the road. :) We could call her when we leave W. Sac so they will know when we should be there. :)

23. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    something happened to the last posting. It left out 2 of the locations possibly to meet at .

Continental Inn - corner of Jefferson Blvd and W. Capital Blvd.1432 W. Capital Blvd.

King's Restaurant - 1500 W. Capital Ave.

McDonalds = 1700 W. Capital Ave.

Just off the Freeway on/off ramp for Jefferson Blvd off I-80

24. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    I'll go early this evening and find an easy spot off of 80 that is quick on and off. Hey, Bithlord, I'm not super familiar with California roads yet, but would it be quicker for you to come across to 80 and you can wait for everyone with us somewhere around Fairfield / Vacaville? I'll shoot out another message tonight, and if someone would be kind enough to volunteer to be my "contact" I'll shoot them my cell, and I'll need theirs. I'm psyched!

25. PadawanBeldaPinik

Dec 23, 2005
    Hello there, I'm gonna actually get to go! I am so excited! I am looking forward to going. [face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.