Covertech Clips

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Jymm_Roquand, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Commander-DWH
  1. Jymm_Roquand Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok so I am trying to build my costume and have a lightsaber design in mind. Currently I am hunting down all the peices but I need a covertech clip. Where do I get them and how much are they egnerally?
  2. cyranodb Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi Jymm,

I got mine from RLSA Sabers. You can check them out here RLSA Sabers Covertec Clip . I'd try emailing them, see if they have any available. Maybe you can try your hand on ebay. All I can think of. Hope it helps. Good luck with your costume.

Mike :)
  3. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Master

star 4
    Bought both of mine on eBay.
  4. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I gotten mine from eBay for a good low price, thought it's not the lowest.

My advice, try not to pay too much for a set; look around first to see who is offering the lowest price and the best shipping rates. ;)
  5. Ahhnuld Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey Jymm,
    I sent you a PM.

Guy
  6. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    Jymm,
    Check out the site in the PM I sent you aswell. It's based in the UK, but if you order online it converts the pounds to dollars for you.
  7. Forcebewitya Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello, I have also recently wanted to find some Covertec Clips. I looked on ebay (found a ton on there a while back), but now they only have one for sale, and it isn't a "buy it now" (which I prefer) and there was a lot a while back like I said. So I was wondering if any of you had any other sites that you knew of that sold them. Thanks a lot.

Forcebewitya!
  8. Ahhnuld Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey Forcebewitcha,

I sent you a PM.
  9. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Or, instead of the "official" item, go to any auto supply store, electronic gadget store, or whatever and find the belt clips that are intented for cell phones, pagers, etc. They're a little smaller, but work, are easier to find, and probablly cheaper.

Happy hunting
  10. Grimby Technical Consultant

Administrator
    star 7
    Ahhnuld and Jedi_Outcast77 - could you guys send me some pm's about this too? thanks. :)
  11. Primrodo Force Ghost

star 4
    Koohii, actually the Covertec is better 100 fold, in strength durability etc. As well as the fact they run from $6.50 to $9.00 :)
  12. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Or at up to USD30 each on eBay. :eek:
Moderators: Commander-DWH
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.